Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-16-2018, 05:23 PM  
Please squeeze

****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****

Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:53 PM   #1651
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

that sux for kd
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:53 PM   #1652
It's just a ride.

Ooof. That's the series right there.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:53 PM   #1653
The Beast Inside Your Head

And that's the series.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:53 PM   #1654
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Spoke to soon. Durant is out.
I posted that before the game. I think it’s still sorta accurate though.

If I’m a Toronto fan, I don’t want to take any chances of Golden State figuring it out.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:55 PM   #1655
Supporter

Guess the Durant injury makes the Raptor championship fake. They were getting their asses handed to them while Durant was on the court, then he goes down. Crowd cheers loud as **** that he was injured, because they knew he was ****ing their championship into the ground.

Wonder if Connection will be upset that his team got a fake championship?
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:01 PM   #1656
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Guess the Durant injury makes the Raptor championship fake. They were getting their asses handed to them while Durant was on the court, then he goes down. Crowd cheers loud as **** that he was injured, because they knew he was ****ing their championship into the ground.

Wonder if Connection will be upset that his team got a fake championship?
Im sure they will celebrate it but obviously it has a huge asterisk by it.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:02 PM   #1657
Please squeeze

Sucks we couldn’t see the best of both teams
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:05 PM   #1658
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Im sure they will celebrate it but obviously it has a huge asterisk by it.
Yeah it does, which sucks. It could have turned into a really great series.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:05 PM   #1659

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Sucks we couldn’t see the best of both teams
Kind of ironic, because this is pretty much how the Warriors dynasty started. Had Kyrie and Love been healthy, they probably wouldn’t have won that first title.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:13 PM   #1660
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Kind of ironic, because this is pretty much how the Warriors dynasty started. Had Kyrie and Love been healthy, they probably wouldn’t have won that first title.
Lol yes they would have.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:21 PM   #1661
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
I posted that before the game. I think it’s still sorta accurate though.

If I’m a Toronto fan, I don’t want to take any chances of Golden State figuring it out.
I hear ya. I don’t think GS is figuring out the Raptors. They just beat up the Warriors when Durant isn’t in.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:22 PM   #1662

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol yes they would have.
I doubt it. Golden State won Game 1 in OT. Cavs probably win that one with Love.

Cavs won the next two. I doubt they drop either if healthy.

Cavs would’ve been up 3-0. I think they would win one of the last 4.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:23 PM   #1663
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah, that shit drives me nuts. But back then, it was the warriors being too damn good. Now golden state is losing not because of Toronto, but because of injuries. Id say draymond, cousins, and iguodala are just a tad hell of a lot better than Jr Smith, dellavadova, and Tristan Thompson. I dont want to hate the warriors but the media bj fest is goddamn insufferable
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:25 PM   #1664
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I doubt it. Golden State won Game 1 in OT. Cavs probably win that one with Love.

Cavs won the next two. I doubt they drop either if healthy.

Cavs would’ve been up 3-0. I think they would win one of the last 4.
The reason the Cavs were giving the Warriors so much trouble was their defense.

Love and Kyrie being healthy completely changes that and the series.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:28 PM   #1665
Future NBA Finals MVP

Siakam just gets better and better.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.