Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:51 PM   #271
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
That's big of them. I was considering buying an XBOX Series X specifically just to play this game (plus the Ancient Gods DLC's). Maybe I'll hold on to that thought until they have things a bit more patched up.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:51 PM   #272
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I feel bad for people who spent $60 and experienced those issues.

It doesn't sound like it affected everyone the same even on the same consoles, though. Interesting.
Maybe people that keep cluttered hard drives had the worst issues? I've played with a couple of people that had to pretty much wipe their hard drive when Red Dead Online was performing horrifically for them.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:54 PM   #273

Props to them for admitting their mistake publicly while offering a way to make things right the best they can.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:59 PM   #274

Oof. If this is actually how they went about review copies then I'm gonna have to revoke that praise

Old 12-14-2020, 05:10 PM   #275
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Oof. If this is actually how they went about review copies then I'm gonna have to revoke that praise

That's definitely how they went about the reviews. There was an embargo on footage and only PC versions were allowed to be reviewed.

Last edited by Pants; 12-14-2020 at 05:17 PM..
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:10 PM   #276
oxymoron

My ps4 performance has been so bad that I've only been able to play for 45 hours since launch.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:11 PM   #277
oxymoron

The oddest part about all of this is that this has been a ps4/xbone project since the beginning. Seems strange that those are the consoles with the most trouble.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:16 PM   #278

Quote:
That's definitely how they went about the reviews. There was on embargo on footage and only PC versions were allowed to be reviewed.
Makes sense now why the pre release reviews were so good. That's some really scummy shit by CDPR.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:24 PM   #279
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
The oddest part about all of this is that this has been a ps4/xbone project since the beginning. Seems strange that those are the consoles with the most trouble.
I think they went through many iterations of the Red Engine in the 8-year span, but who knows.

reddit is full of idiocy, but someone did have a theory that, in my mind, sort of jived with what we are seeing. Basically, the idea was that at some point, CDPR decided to change their approach and start making the game for next gen/PC and then optimize it for current gen (current at that time). They miscalculated the amount of work and optimization it would take them and that lead to the initial delay from April to September and then to December.

I don't see any other explanation.

I think given their track record, the GOTY edition will probably look great and run great on both gens.

I'm also a firm believer that this game would have been delayed another few months at the very least if it weren't for investor demands.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:26 PM   #280

Funny thing is the stocks actually tanked after the release. They really ****ed themselves here.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:29 PM   #281

Sony is basically telling people to **** off and wait for the patch if they bought it digitally.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:34 PM   #282
oxymoron

Quote:
I think they went through many iterations of the Red Engine in the 8-year span, but who knows.

reddit is full of idiocy, but someone did have a theory that, in my mind, sort of jived with what we are seeing. Basically, the idea was that at some point, CDPR decided to change their approach and start making the game for next gen/PC and then optimize it for current gen (current at that time). They miscalculated the amount of work and optimization it would take them and that lead to the initial delay from April to September and then to December.

I don't see any other explanation.

I think given their track record, the GOTY edition will probably look great and run great on both gens.

I'm also a firm believer that this game would have been delayed another few months at the very least if it weren't for investor demands.
My theory is that Warner Brothers (the US publisher...) forced them to put it out before the holiday season.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:35 PM   #283
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Funny thing is the stocks actually tanked after the release. They really ****ed themselves here.
No doubt.

I imagine it will recover because this game really is good enough to push millions of copies more.

I'm a fanboy of CDPR because I liked Witcher 3 so much, but just taking a step back and even objectively looking at what they have been able to achieve with this game, it's ****ing stupendous.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:37 PM   #284
oxymoron

It's already my favorite open world game ever. And I'm not out of the prologue yet.

(Seriously, I'm level 12, street cred 20, 40+ hours in playing on the highest difficulty and I haven't even run The Heist yet).
Old 12-14-2020, 05:40 PM   #285
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
It's already my favorite open world game ever. And I'm not out of the prologue yet.

(Seriously, I'm level 12, street cred 20, 40+ hours in playing on the highest difficulty and I haven't even run The Heist yet).
That's awesome, man.

I don't have as many hours into it but I am loving everything about it so far.

I'm planning on spending a lot of time in the game tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday, though.