Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:19 PM   #10246
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Butternut squash I think

Table looks like Walnut wtih maple insets
Right on both accounts.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:54 PM   #10247
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Butternut squash I think

Table looks like Walnut wtih maple insets
I think the lack of Ketchup threw him
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:56 PM   #10248
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I think the lack of Ketchup threw him
That's what it needed Sriracha!!!!!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:10 PM   #10249
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Cold smoked then roasted with butter and light brown sugar.

Needs toast.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:13 PM   #10250
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Needs toast.
Ill say!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:16 PM   #10251
pie is never free

Down and dirty cheeseburger tonight

Little over a quarter pound with grilled onion, bacon and swiss on grilled white bread with fries
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:48 PM   #10252
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

A salad.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:54 PM   #10253

Sloppy Joe (homemade)
Hand cut fries (well done)
Mac and Cheese (homemade)
Ice Cold Coca Cola (glass bottle)
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:56 PM   #10254

Anyone have a strong duck game? I have a few breast I picked up this morning.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:03 PM   #10255
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Duck reminds me of pork. I just sear in cast iron, basting with butter, garlic and rosemary. Put in the oven to finish and top with a nice blueberry sauce.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:09 PM   #10256
Baba Ganoush

Try this 3Bag

https://www.google.com/amp/s/allreci...rry-sauce/amp/
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:11 PM   #10257
pie is never free

Quote:
Have only made it once when a buddy gave me a freezer bag two years ago, but I paid attention to what people say about cooking it... lightly seasoned, softly dredged through flour no egg wash, and very lightly fried

Also squeezed some Sriracha on it that night, it was excellent
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:20 PM   #10258
MVP

Quote:
Brine and smoke at low temp of 160-170 for 1.5 to hours (temp 135) with cherry or apple. I cold smoke for a longer time and then sear the fatty skin side just 2 short of burning it. I like the skin crispy!

Get FMB's advice on Sous Vide if you have one.

I also like it sauted and roasted. Something like this:

Brine, but not more than a few hours, as you wish. rinse, pat dry. Season with Sea salt, Pepper, or any seasoning you choose. I used "moose dust" (My own hot and spicy) or Emeril's

in a very heavy, oven safe, saute/ fry pan heat olive oil until smoke appears, add the duck breast, skin side down. Sear for 6 minutes. Flip the duck breast over and immediately place the pan in a 400 degree oven. Roast the breast(s Better in pairs) for 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the duck breasts to rest 2 to 3 minutes before slicing. Temp again is 135.

Slice on the diagonal and serve with.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:33 PM   #10259
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Unless your impressing yourself or a date, SO, etc, that looks like way too much ****ing work. Plus. I want to taste the duck, not blueberries and bacon. Thats just me.

Although I would make sauce from drippings by adding butter, red wine and quality balsamic (Herbs of you got em,), cook it down to proper consistency.

I almost forgot, serve with these and toast!

Last edited by cooper barrett; 12-01-2017 at 10:38 PM..
Old 12-01-2017, 10:46 PM   #10260
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Unless your impressing yourself or a date, SO, etc, that looks like way too much ****ing work. Plus. I want to taste the duck, not blueberries and bacon. Thats just me.

Although I would make sauce from drippings by adding butter, red wine and quality balsamic (Herbs of you got em,), cook it down to proper consistency.

I almost forgot, serve with these and toast!

You can always tweak a recipe, leave out the bacon. I’ve had duck with blueberry sauce many times and it’s awesome.

Of course I’d vouch for the sous vide way, but wasn’t sure if he owned one.