Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2017, 06:00 PM   #2
Diablo Negro

Is PAChiefsguy Penbrook?

I hope to hell there aren't 2 people that stupid on the planet.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:02 PM   #3
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Is PAChiefsguy Penbrook?

Has crossed my mind...
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:21 PM   #4
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
What the hell does the defense have to do with Mahomes? Mahomes doesn't play defense. The defense is not going to better because of Mahomes. Let me guess you think our special teams is going to get better because of Mahomes too?

You're just a typical moron fan. You think the only thing that matters is the QB. No other position in football is important. It's why 95% of posts on CP are about Smitty. You uneducated fans think because in Madden you can win with the Browns when you have Tom Brady that's how it works in real life. Guess what? It doesn't.

Stick to Madden and fantasy football guys. Discussing real football isn't for you.
I'm saying that you have NO idea, NONE, of how important that position is. Your belief in Shitty is proof enough of that.
I'm also saying that you have ZERO understanding and experience in team-building be it in business or sports. You don't understand the dynamic involved THERE EITHER.

As far as I can tell, is YOU who are in fact the dumbassed football fan who may possibly be able to spout stats and assignments, but you know NOTHING about the dynamics of the game.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:23 PM   #5
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I'm saying that you have NO idea, NONE, of how important that position is. Your belief in Shitty is proof enough of that.
I'm also saying that you have ZERO understanding and experience in team-building be it in business or sports. You don't understand the dynamic involved THERE EITHER.

As far as I can tell, is YOU who are in fact the dumbassed football fan who may possibly be able to spout stats and assignments, but you know NOTHING about the dynamics of the game.
Cool only problem with that whole post ..... I don't care what you think about me.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:07 PM   #6
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Cool only problem with that whole post ..... I don't care what you think about me.
Then don't bother sharing your lame-assed opinions and/or seeking conversation, you ****ing twat.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:47 PM   #7
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Is PAChiefsguy Penbrook?

I've thought about that a few times. Penbrook does go back and forth on his emotions where this pachiefsguy mult is hard fast. Could be penbrook trolling but based on his disappearance the past month I think he is too emotionally invested to only be sticking with a mult. I think penbrook is just sad by the current run of games.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:43 PM   #8
Starter

Couple things I noticed while watching the all 22:

Alex Smith has limited arm talent. He doesn't create offense. He's not going to turn a busted play into a 20-30 yard gain. The key to his success is when he makes good decisions pre-snap and post snap to put his team in manageable third downs and move the chains. After the game Reid spoke about how the offense is out of rhythm and how it's the QBs job to keep the team in rhytym. To me this means decision making.

I don't have posting permissions to post a gif but the play where Smith throws an interception on the shovel pass is a microcosm of his bad decision making in this game. Allow me to discuss the play without the visual:

It's a zone read run pass option play. Alex's read is JPP. If he stays at home on the Tyreek sweep option Alex shovels it to Kelce; if he crashes down because he recognizes Fisher doesn't even block him - pulling across his face to block the linebacker - Alex should hand to number 10. Pretty simple right? Guess not. Smith was fresh out of gigabytes on this play. The result is JPP wrecks Kelce, the ball pops up in the air and is intercepted. Let me be clear. Alex mentally took this play off. He was going to shovel it no matter what. He didn't even read JPP.

So, if Reid calls all these read option plays to play to Alex's strengths (or weaknesses depending on how you look at it) and he can't even read the weak side DE.... why is he in there? Mahommes can't do that? IF Alex gets replaced this year -- I think, believe it or not, it's because of his decision making. You know, the thing keeping the rookie on the bench.
There are more plays like this in the game but to me that's the perfect example of Smith's mental slump. Let the rookie play.
maninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:10 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninthemiddle View Post
Couple things I noticed while watching the all 22:

Alex Smith has limited arm talent. He doesn't create offense. He's not going to turn a busted play into a 20-30 yard gain. The key to his success is when he makes good decisions pre-snap and post snap to put his team in manageable third downs and move the chains. After the game Reid spoke about how the offense is out of rhythm and how it's the QBs job to keep the team in rhytym. To me this means decision making.

I don't have posting permissions to post a gif but the play where Smith throws an interception on the shovel pass is a microcosm of his bad decision making in this game. Allow me to discuss the play without the visual:

It's a zone read run pass option play. Alex's read is JPP. If he stays at home on the Tyreek sweep option Alex shovels it to Kelce; if he crashes down because he recognizes Fisher doesn't even block him - pulling across his face to block the linebacker - Alex should hand to number 10. Pretty simple right? Guess not. Smith was fresh out of gigabytes on this play. The result is JPP wrecks Kelce, the ball pops up in the air and is intercepted. Let me be clear. Alex mentally took this play off. He was going to shovel it no matter what. He didn't even read JPP.

So, if Reid calls all these read option plays to play to Alex's strengths (or weaknesses depending on how you look at it) and he can't even read the weak side DE.... why is he in there? Mahommes can't do that? IF Alex gets replaced this year -- I think, believe it or not, it's because of his decision making. You know, the thing keeping the rookie on the bench.
There are more plays like this in the game but to me that's the perfect example of Smith's mental slump. Let the rookie play.
Somebody give this man privileges to post gifs. Asap! Good post!
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:46 PM   #10
Unsparing

That dumb sonofabitch probably thinks that getting extra hash browns at the Golden Corral is a "team effort".

Dumbass.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:04 AM   #11
best in the biz

...if you've read one post from this forum, you've read them all.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:52 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
...if you've read one post from this forum, you've read them all.
Yep.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 02:56 PM   #13
Black Bob's daddy

I just had an interesting thought. We've all seen Juju Schuster Smith having a good rookie season with Pittsburgh. We could have taken him, but with Alex at QB there is no way he'd be having the same success. He'd probably be buried on the bench. It will be refreshing to finally have a quarterback who will hopefully utilize his wide receivers.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:01 PM   #14
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I just had an interesting thought. We've all seen Juju Schuster Smith having a good rookie season with Pittsburgh. We could have taken him, but with Alex at QB there is no way he'd be having the same success. He'd probably be buried on the bench. It will be refreshing to finally have a quarterback who will hopefully utilize his wide receivers.
Watch Demarcus Robinson blow the **** up. I think that guy is gonna be fun as shit to watch with Pat.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:12 PM   #15
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Watch Demarcus Robinson blow the **** up. I think that guy is gonna be fun as shit to watch with Pat.
If the preseason was any indication.... you're damn right.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.