Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5126
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:00 PM   #1021
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Water only during the work week.
When you manage 30 idiots you wind down towards the end of the week. I'm fitting it into my macros coach!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:26 PM   #1022
Mahomes Dynasty

I've become fixated on Costco's "Kirkland" Crown knockoff lately.

Enjoying a J, and a whiskey/coke. No worky tomorrow
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:39 PM   #1023
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post

Man that sounds like a hangover
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:45 PM   #1024
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Man that sounds like a hangover
Heh..I dont drink much anymore. A couple drinky-poo's will do or whatever finishes off a coke can.

Took off work for Red Dead Redemption II day. Gonna make a big ****ing breakfast, smoke a shit load of mj, and play RDR2 all ****ing day long.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:47 PM   #1025
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Heh..I dont drink much anymore. A couple drinky-poo's will do or whatever finishes off a coke can.

Took off work for Red Dead Redemption II day. Gonna make a big ****ing breakfast, smoke a shit load of mj, and play RDR2 all ****ing day long.
Damn Como honestly thats awesome. I'm gonna buy me a gaming console for the winter.
Old 10-26-2018, 12:21 AM   #1026
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

I love your lofty goals!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2018, 12:25 AM   #1027
Politically Incorrect

Just got home from my part time job and have 3 pint cans of Voodoo IPA Rangers very chilled that are going down quickly. Then beddie bye time!
Old 10-26-2018, 12:26 AM   #1028
Mahomosapien

Drinking hot chocolate mixed with coffee.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-26-2018, 06:16 AM   #1029
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

As I understand it, Costco's knockoffs are pretty-much non-knockoffs rebottled. Not that I have proof, but their French Vodka is said to be from the safe distillery as GG.. If it's not, it's every bit as good. And at the price, I'm going to keep testing that theory!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2018, 06:19 AM   #1030
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Drinking hot chocolate mixed with coffee.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
I do that on campouts... It's quite tasty actually. I'm not sure why I don't do it at home. I'd probably prefer some brandy in it, but that's not acceptable according to Scouting. Ugh!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2018, 04:13 PM   #1031
MVP

Quote:

It's on my Costco list....
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-26-2018, 04:16 PM   #1032
Baba Ganoush

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

Today is Dodger blue day.

**** you Lew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2018, 04:18 PM   #1033
pie is never free

Blue Point Toasted Lager

Never heard of them but it looked interesting and is pretty damn good
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2018, 05:41 PM   #1034
Cheat Death

The wife used some Buffalo Trace to marinate cherries she's using to make cookies. They sat for a week. I splashed a bit of the leftover cherry infused bourbon into a neat pour of Trace. Probably some bourbon purists rolling over in their graves, but it's a fantastic sip.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:10 PM   #1035
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Today is Dodger blue day.

**** you Lew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drinking that 0-3 bullshit?

Tank 7 here.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.