Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-28-2023, 09:19 PM   #811
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Cincy’s newspaper jinxing their team?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cockier team, fan base, city than the Bengals this week. Going to be a sad Monday for that shit hole in Ohio.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 09:25 PM   #812
MVP

Who Dey?
Baker Mayfield
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 09:43 PM   #813
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 10:01 PM   #814
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Cincy’s newspaper jinxing their team?

What a ****ing nightmare. Bandwagon team plays fair weather team.

Reid vs Philly on the other hand would be ****ing epic
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2023, 10:02 PM   #815
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
What a ****ing nightmare. Bandwagon team plays fair weather team.

Reid vs Philly on the other hand would be ****ing epic
Sign me up for the Kelce bowl.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-28-2023, 10:06 PM   #816
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Schottenheimer won is nothing. Clown.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2023, 10:06 PM   #817
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
UhOh

Well, just like every other year in the Mahomes era Denver has no fans at championship weekend.

Uh oh.....
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2023, 10:26 PM   #818
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
UhOh

Shut the hell up
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2023, 10:38 PM   #819
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
So, my wife and I were enjoying a delightful meal at Q39 an hour or so ago, when a family of Bengals fans walked in. Three or four adults, a couple of teenage boys, and two POS 12 year olds. Immediately updon walking into the restaurant, the POS 12 year olds screamed, I mean screamed “WHO DEY, WHO DEY”. Scared the ever loving shit out of everyone in the restaurant. The Bengals family just laughed and looked around at everyone. We were seated by the server station and one of the managers was PISSED!

Can we please beat the ever loving piss out of this team tomorrow?
You made all of that up.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 10:43 PM   #820
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I respect the opponent, especially after watching KC in a ton of close games the last couple years. They were heavily favored in a lot of games this year where they came up well short of the betting spread. I would love to see the Chiefs do something similar to what they pulled off against the Niners.
Exactly. Just because you can look at the competition objectively rubs some the wrong way. I get where you’re coming from.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2023, 10:43 PM   #821
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You made all of that up.
I wish I did. I figured it was you and your family, since they were clearly all douche canoes. Why would I make up something like that? You and the rest of your fanbase have done more than enough to show your asses. You all don’t need my help.

You’re more than welcome to call Q39 South and ask around.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 10:44 PM   #822

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes View Post
Haha I’ll take the win anyway they can get it. 1 point works too, just don’t leave it to a Butker FG, would be terrible for me health.
Woulda been a 2 point win, but Butker missed the XP!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2023, 10:49 PM   #823
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes View Post
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cockier team, fan base, city than the Bengals this week.
You should visit chiefsplanet.com some time.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 10:49 PM   #824

Quote:
UhOh

2690 days. Shut up, bitch. Your pussy ass wouldn’t make a bet about KC winning. Wanna go now? KC wins tomorrow you’re banished to the Dungkeys thread only?? Cuz you shouldn’t be allowed to pollute any other threads on this site with your bullshit. Let’s make that bet dawg?!!?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 10:51 PM   #825
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
I wish I did. I figured it was you and your family, since they were clearly all douche canoes. Why would I make up something like that? You and the rest of your fanbase have done more than enough to show your asses. You all don’t need my help.

You’re more than welcome to call Q39 South and ask around.