Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:28 AM   #4771
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Any recommendations from others besides Clay’s shitty penny stocks he keeps posting?
One thing this pandemic taught me, is that as volatile as the market has been, it also does a lot of things that make sense (Blue Apron shot up because people are staying home, Beyond Meat skyrocketed as soon as worries of the food supply came up). Now that the "return to normalcy" is coming back, I have been thinking about what people are going to do right away, like Flying, going to the movies etc.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:32 AM   #4772
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Hammock Patties : Jordan Belfort wannabe......
If you had bought VTIQ when I did, today you'd have doubled your money.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:33 AM   #4773
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
If you had bought VTIQ when I did, today you'd have doubled your money.
You can double your money with one pull on a slot machine. That doesn't mean that your strategy for winning is better than the half-blind old lady sitting next to you.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 01:09 PM   #4774
MVP

I bought VTVT at 2.0 and very glad I did.

My IBIO I bought high and it has trickled south ever since.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:29 PM   #4775
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post

Holding pattern. Waiting for news.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:46 PM   #4776
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Holding pattern. Waiting for news.
I'm confused. Your posts in this thread have it being up nearly every day.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:48 PM   #4777
Banned

Quote:
It's up, sir.

This is just the beginning.
Congratulations on the $20. Would have been easier to just ask me for it.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 02:11 PM   #4778
Shit

I've never really invested in anything but relationships.

Looks like it's really going to pay off.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:33 PM   #4779
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
I bought VTVT at 2.0 and very glad I did.

IBIO SUCKS ASS.

YOU’RE WELCOME.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:42 PM   #4780
Mod Team

CCL STOCK

Interesting, maybe for a swing trade on good news for cruise lines.

Quote:
Travel company Cruise Planners, a privately held franchise network, told TMZ over the weekend that bookings on Carnival Corp's (NYSE:CCL) cruise ships catapulted by 600% after the company announced it will resume sailing on Aug. 1. Additionally, the company notes bookings are 200% higher than during the same period in 2019, with people apparently hankering more strongly for ocean views after COVID-19 than before. The report did not mention specific numbers, however.
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/...t-analyst.aspx
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:01 AM   #4781
I'll be back.

Everything up premarket.

Old 05-13-2020, 08:01 AM   #4782
In my youth i pray to keep

Maybe this isn't the right thread, so I apologize in advance.. but anyone got any idea why tf I haven't gotten my federal tax return yet? It's like $400, so not make or break, but it's almost the exact amount I owed the state of KS (who already collected) and I'd like to put that $ back in my account.

This is getting ridiculous. We just filled straight forward on turbotax, married, no deductions or itemized crap. This is stupid.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:09 AM   #4783
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Maybe this isn't the right thread, so I apologize in advance.. but anyone got any idea why tf I haven't gotten my federal tax return yet? It's like $400, so not make or break, but it's almost the exact amount I owed the state of KS (who already collected) and I'd like to put that $ back in my account.

This is getting ridiculous. We just filled straight forward on turbotax, married, no deductions or itemized crap. This is stupid.
Have you checked on the status here?

https://www.irs.gov/refunds
Old 05-13-2020, 08:15 AM   #4784
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Have you checked on the status here?

https://www.irs.gov/refunds
Says "processing" for the last 2 months.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:21 AM   #4785
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Says "processing" for the last 2 months.
From that link. I'd call their ass, but just a heads up, hide anything you could hang yourself or cut your wrists with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRS
The IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days, although some require additional time. You should only call if it has been:

21 days or more since you e-filed
6 weeks or more since you mailed your return, or when
"Where's My Refund" tells you to contact the IRS
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.