Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-25-2005, 12:44 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm growing my beard back.

Per request of the wife.

I have no other news on the topic, other than that I'm on Day Three of the project. I'd post some photos and possibly challenge gochiefs to a contest, but I don't have a camera available at the moment.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:36 AM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
****, that sounds awful
It’s not great.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:47 AM   #47
Politically Incorrect

How does a so called NooB sign up for CP, find a thread from 2005 and bump it with their first ever post?

Which turdball created a mult?

This is a ban worthy transgression.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:25 PM   #48
Veteran

She’s probably asking you to grow your beard out because some new man she finds attractive and wants, also has a beard.

You should install some video cameras
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-04-2021, 12:26 PM   #49
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I no longer have a beard, by the way. I like the shade of gray in my hair, but my beard is more scraggly than full these days.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 01:18 PM   #50
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pote View Post
You can't do that with a plantar wart on the bottom of your foot. They grow inward.
I've had one for 20 years that I repeatedly dig out and it just keeps coming back.

I've been dealing with it for so long that it's more annoying than painful at this point.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2021, 01:35 PM   #51
Future NBA Finals MVP

I can grow a beard faster than Osama Bin Laden.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2021, 01:58 PM   #52
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I've had one for 20 years that I repeatedly dig out and it just keeps coming back.

I've been dealing with it for so long that it's more annoying than painful at this point.
Dudes with warts, easy way to get rid of them...apple cider vinegar. Before bed the a cotton ball a year a piece off about the same size as the wart, soak it in the vinegar. Put it in the war and cover it with a bandage of some sort. Remove in the morning.

In a few days the wart will turn black, do this process every night and remove each morning. In about a week it'll fall off jeep doing it a bit longer to make sure the roots are dead, boom no more wart.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2021, 10:01 AM   #53
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post

Okay so here you go free wart doctor advice.

I tried everything. I went to a podiatrist and they used a chemical from a Blister Beetle...yeah a mean ****ing beetle and that burns a hole in your foot. Didn't work I tried laser...hurt like hell and didn't work. I tried to freeze it with liquid nitrogen, didn't work. All in a doctors office.

Here's what really works: https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Scholls-Fr...64134781&psc=1

Two treatments and gone. Zero co-pay
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 07-05-2021, 10:04 AM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Dudes with warts, easy way to get rid of them...apple cider vinegar. Before bed the a cotton ball a year a piece off about the same size as the wart, soak it in the vinegar. Put it in the war and cover it with a bandage of some sort. Remove in the morning.

In a few days the wart will turn black, do this process every night and remove each morning. In about a week it'll fall off jeep doing it a bit longer to make sure the roots are dead, boom no more wart.
I believe it. Apple cider vinegar works for everything. Drink it and it will dissolve kidney stones. Believe that.
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 07-06-2021, 06:09 PM   #55
Mod Team

A thread about beards goes into warts. I love you CP.

And some of you guys are sick ****s. A plantar wart can really only be cut out to be removed, for those of you needing such information.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2021, 06:43 PM   #56
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
A thread about beards goes into warts. I love you CP.

And some of you guys are sick ****s. A plantar wart can really only be cut out to be removed, for those of you needing such information.

That’s like a train wreck!! I can’t stop watching……gross!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2021, 02:15 PM   #57
Just a li'l Evel

Beard part of the thread worthless without pics.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2021, 02:31 PM   #58
Veteran

I grew a beard during covid, normally shave my head during summer. Should I do one of those circle beard things for a few days?
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-07-2021, 06:18 PM   #59
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
I grew a beard during covid, normally shave my head during summer. Should I do one of those circle beard things for a few days?
The question is, do you want to look like an idiot for a few days?
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-07-2021, 09:03 PM   #60
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
You should have one already.