Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-25-2024, 07:38 PM   #2
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I can see that but our wr room should be more competitive than it has been in years. We’ve got rice and Hollywood. Who do we have at LT? Wanya? LT is more of a priority than WR considering what we have at WR. Plus we can draft a wr later. Lots of talent at wr this year. LT should be the priority. Keep Mahomes upright. Mahomes needs to be protected. I hope veach makes LT the priority in the draft and selects a wr later.
Simple, because you are going to have to move up 16 spots to get the low lying fruit of what is left at the LT position "awesome" prospects. What is that going to cost our team? A LOT of draft picks! Get real already. That pick would probably be Troy Fautanu - great prospect but, at what cost?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-25-2024, 08:01 PM   #3
Fish are scared of me

We can find a WR as well as a starting LT in rd 2 so , since both positions are deep this year I say we resign Donovan Smith , get a WR at 32 and go from there.

Xavier Worthy or Xavier Leggett sound good to me

If Joe Alt would just smoke one joint and post the pic on twitter , he could follow in his Dads footsteps as a Chief.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 10:21 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
We can find a WR as well as a starting LT in rd 2 so , since both positions are deep this year I say we resign Donovan Smith , get a WR at 32 and go from there.

Xavier Worthy or Xavier Leggett sound good to me

If Joe Alt would just smoke one joint and post the pic on twitter , he could follow in his Dads footsteps as a Chief.
I think banking on finding a quality starter at LT in round 2 is overly optimistic. Guys that are legit plug and play bookends go early.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2024, 10:37 AM   #5
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I think banking on finding a quality starter at LT in round 2 is overly optimistic. Guys that are legit plug and play bookends go early.
Getting one at 32 isn't really feasible either...

You take one there you better be sure he's a franchise guy.

The talent at WR is too great to pass on just on a chance.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-26-2024, 03:01 PM   #6
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Yeah , well, Roosevelt Brown was a Tackle drafted in the 27th round of the 1953 draft and was inducted into the Hall of fame.

https://www.profootballhof.com/hall-...y-draft-round/
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote