Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2020, 08:49 PM   #2
Turning the Corner

Saw him in Springfield last year. I’m glad he’s off the roller coaster. Rest In Peace, bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Groves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 08:50 PM   #3
Ultrabanned

****ing shit that sucks. RIP bud.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:52 PM   #4
left blank intentionally

Need to change the forum title to the Mr. Flopnuts Lounge for the season.

At least he got to see a Super Bowl win.

That's a long way from SOC.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 08:52 PM   #5
The man you could post like.

RIP
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:55 PM   #6
The Maintenance Guy

This is very sad. He was a genuinely good dude, always wore his emotions on his sleeve and he had a heart of gold. He had a very engaging personality, one of those people that when you meet in person, you immediately felt comfortable and wanted to be around him. It was very disappointing that he took the loss of his moderator position so personally that it all but ended his participation here and I think there was a lot of hard feelings about it. I really wish that could have been rectified somehow....but now it will never be.

Rest in peace big guy...you have been and always will be missed.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 08:58 PM   #7
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
This is very sad. He was a genuinely good dude, always wore his emotions on his sleeve and he had a heart of gold. He had a very engaging personality, one of those people that when you meet in person, you immediately felt comfortable and wanted to be around him. It was very disappointing that he took the loss of his moderator position so personally that it all but ended his participation here and I think there was a lot of hard feelings about it. I really wish that could have been rectified somehow....but now it will never be.

Well put.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 09:52 PM   #8
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post

Well said... RIP.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 08:56 PM   #9
Thread I will end you.......

RIP...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 09:00 PM   #10
Veteran

RIP. You were a good dude.
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-10-2020, 08:59 PM   #11
sorta mod-ish

Oh man, what the hell? This is awful.

Hell of a great guy IRL. One of the best nights I've ever had with CP people was with him, Pestilence, OTWP58, and TinyEvel down at Ameristar. I'll never forget that night, and I wish we could have had more get togethers like that. RIP, Mike.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 09:02 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

Hell of a great guy IRL. One of the best nights I've ever had with CP people was with him, Pestilence, OTWP58, and TinyEvel down at Ameristar. I'll never forget that night, and I wish we could have had more get togethers like that. RIP, Mike.
Penny slots.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:05 PM   #13
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Penny slots.
Yes. Such a great night. It doesn't even make sense that Mike's not here to joke about that.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:46 AM   #14
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Damn.

RIP, my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Penny slots.
One of the best times of my life and Mike was one of the main reasons why.

Dude....I can remember Mike stepping in between Buck and some drunk Chiefs fans because they were trying to start shit with Buck because he was a Chargers fan.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:17 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
One of the best times of my life and Mike was one of the main reasons why.

Dude....I can remember Mike stepping in between Buck and some drunk Chiefs fans because they were trying to start shit with Buck because he was a Chargers fan.
That weekend was epic. Then again, most of my interactions with him were as well. Didn't matter if we were at a game, out to dinner or just on the phone - Mike was larger than life and was amazing at finding the bright side and making you feel better about everything.

One night me, Mike and Clay went to dinner at Waldo Pizza because he HAD to try the Burnt End pie. Every time I'm in town and pass the place I think of his face lighting up as he ate. You'd have thought he was eating gold. Shit, that was a LONG time ago.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote