Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2004, 10:58 PM   #2
fides quaerens intellectum

It's gettin hot in here. beer me needs to visit, so it can cool off and we can all make fun of him. Together. As a family.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:06 AM   #3
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
It's gettin hot in here. beer me needs to visit, so it can cool off and we can all make fun of him. Together. As a family.
I kinda miss beer butt already. Making fun of him somehow made me feel better about myself.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:48 AM   #4
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
I kinda miss beer butt already. Making fun of him somehow made me feel better about myself.

Makes me feel all tingley inside knowing what touchs us the most.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:45 PM   #5
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Funny, almost all of your posts seem to make you feel better about yourself.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:51 AM   #6
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71

Don't all familys have their disputes? The Corleone family for example.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:08 AM   #7
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay
Don't all familys have their disputes? The Corleone family for example.
True. I just hope a few of these people don't go fishing with one another.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:04 AM   #8
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
Sorry, Clint chose a woman with a mind of her own and not a servant that doesn’t know better. If I happen to be a pez dispenser for some of the lessors here, that is their pathetic problem. If you have a problem with me posting then why don’t you just come out and say it and then put me on ignore!?!
Girl you need to take a couple shots and enjoy the no holds barred clownage of the thread. Clint is rubbing off on you.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:48 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
Sorry, Clint chose a woman with a mind of her own and not a servant that doesn’t know better. If I happen to be a pez dispenser for some of the lessors here, that is their pathetic problem. If you have a problem with me posting then why don’t you just come out and say it and then put me on ignore!?!
Sounds like Mr Witchita took away someone's midol..............

I was just busting Clint's chops.......pushing buttons.......antagonizing......He spent 2-3 years on here talking about what a wombwrecker he was, and to know he's doing your dishes or rubbing your bunions right now, is just precious..

I was trying to goad the fugger into an entertaining rant/fit.

You've been here long enough to know, that If I had a problem with you, it would be pretty obvious by now....Beating around the bush isn't my specialty...I pound it right in.

walk it off.

Last edited by Iowanian; 08-20-2004 at 07:53 AM..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:10 AM   #10
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Sounds like Mr Witchita took away someone's midol..............

I was just busting Clint's chops.......pushing buttons.......antagonizing......He spent 2-3 years on here talking about what a wombwrecker he was, and to know he's doing your dishes or rubbing your bunions right now, is just precious..

I was trying to goad the fugger into an entertaining rant/fit.

You've been here long enough to know, that If I had a problem with you, it would be pretty obvious by now....Beating around the bush isn't my specialty...I pound it right in.

walk it off.

What is up with men and this midol chit. Can't you guys fathom a female just being a b!tch!?! I am married to Mr. Witchita as Iowanian so hysterically put it. What kind of personality do you think it would take to be around such a carefree and loving person such as Clint!?! Just call me a *unt, don't tell me to take a fugging midol.

BTW, insulting me is not a way to goad Clint into a rant. He does not feel the need to defend me.
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:25 AM   #11
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Clint was right..........but he forgot to say that you all have more hair on your palms than one of those hairy midgets that lived in the trees on one of the starwars movies.

Clint..........If you'd be a man, and kick your broad back to the kitchen to make you a pie, you'd be able to get back on here once in a while.....and these guys wouldn't have as much material to flip their pez dispensers too.........until Gump posts another "oops, I'm naked in the shower and can't fing my panties" thread.
What'd I do???
Damn.
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:27 AM   #12
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
What'd I do???
Damn.
It's all love girl.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:41 AM   #13
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
It's all love girl.
I have a hard time keeping up with this thread...what with the pie in the oven, and the midol makes me real groggy. Plus, I only finished 6th grade cause my pappy said I don't really needs to know how to reed being a girl and all.

Thanks for the clarification.

Hey Iowanian...blow it out your corn cob ridden asshole.
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:43 AM   #14
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Can't you just feel all the love in this thread.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:52 AM   #15
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
I have a hard time keeping up with this thread...what with the pie in the oven, and the midol makes me real groggy. Plus, I only finished 6th grade cause my pappy said I don't really needs to know how to reed being a girl and all.

Thanks for the clarification.

Hey Iowanian...blow it out your corn cob ridden asshole.
Drum roll, cymbal crash. Nice!!