Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2018, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Andy Reid appreciation thread

The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the ****ing win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:59 PM   #766
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Rodney Harrison told us only the Patriots and Bill Belishit know how to properly keep the axe to the grindstone after you win a Super Bowl.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:59 PM   #767
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Rodney Harrison told us only the Patriots and Bill Belishit know how to properly stay motivated the next season following a Super Bowl win.
He also told us...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:00 PM   #768
I'll be back.

Quote:
Rodney Harrison told us only the Patriots and Bill Belishit know how to properly stay motivated the next season following a Super Bowl win.
Well, it's a long year, and anything can happen.

But after all the awful ****ing shit that happened in the middle of the season last year, and the dreary death march of an offseason everyone in America had, I have a feeling this team is just going to want to have a shitload of fun.

They might not win the Super Bowl, but it won't be because of a lack of motivation.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:06 PM   #769
Future NBA Finals MVP

As I've said many times even throughout the lulls and right after we hired him, Andy Reid was the best thing to happen to this franchise since Len Dawson.

I'm glad Rabblerouser was wrong.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 02:48 PM   #770
I'll be back.

THIS IS THE REAL ANDY REID APPRECIATION THREAD

WE APPRECIATED HIM BEFORE IT WAS COOL
Old 09-16-2020, 02:49 PM   #771
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

That's weird. I searched for this twice and got nothing.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:01 PM   #772
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
That's weird. I searched for this twice and got nothing.
LIES

Old 09-16-2020, 03:02 PM   #773
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

I feel like you should edit the OP and put a link to this !@#$ing gem of a thread:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294718

Because the true Reid backers have been dealing with this shit since 2015 and been calling people idiot assbags for years now.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:10 PM   #774
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
LIES

I typed "andy reid thread," and "official andy reid thread" and didn't get this thread in the first 3 or 4 pages of results.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:13 PM
DJ's left nut
This message has been deleted by DJ's left nut.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:14 PM   #775
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I feel like you should edit the OP and put a link to this !@#$ing gem of a thread:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294718

Because the true Reid backers have been dealing with this shit since 2015 and been calling people idiot assbags for years now.
Oh sweet Jesus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Jim Johnson and Bob Sutton are the main reasons for Reid's success.
****ing hell, Chiefnj.

Man that's a good thread. Some truly mind-bending stuff in there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:32 PM   #776
I'll be back.

Quote:
I typed "andy reid thread," and "official andy reid thread" and didn't get this thread in the first 3 or 4 pages of results.
TRY SEARCHING FOR APPRECIATION NITWIT

JESUS
Old 09-16-2020, 03:45 PM   #777
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
TRY SEARCHING FOR APPRECIATION NITWIT

JESUS
OFFS. Cry me a river. Don't be a bitch. I made an effort, but obviously I erred. Don't make a federal case out of it.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:48 PM   #778
I'll be back.

Quote:
OFFS. Cry me a river. Don't be a bitch. I made an effort, but obviously I erred. Don't make a federal case out of it.
NEVER bump that thread

EVER

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Old 09-16-2020, 03:54 PM   #779
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
NEVER bump that thread

EVER

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Blah blah blah.
Old 09-16-2020, 08:16 PM   #780
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

I reformed.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.