Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:52 AM   #541
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
But the hypocrisy of cheering someone to the edge and then scoffing when he falls over, isn't the prettiest shade on any of you.
That isn't hypocrisy.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:52 AM   #542
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
the hypocrisy of cheering someone to the edge and then scoffing when he falls over, isn't the prettiest shade on any of you.
WTF? cheering him to the edge?

or being irritated at his constant hopping towards the edge by his own volition?
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #543
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
Yeah but it's been abused more than Clay has in this thread.
But I always date white guys.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #544
Mindful Taoist German

GoChiefs is banned the same way the sith were destroyed in ep 3...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #545
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
It is a free site, but there are rules posted, and if you post rules, the moderators should be bound by those rules.

So, I ask again, what rule was broken.

I don't give a rat's ass about Clay or the other dipshits.

I simply want to know what rule was broken.

If they were moderated simply because the mods could do it, and because most cry about their posts, then why post rules?
**** you. The majority shouldn't have to endure trolls. It's impossible to put every instance of being an insufferable skidmark into a black and white set of rules. I know your shtick is to be a bitch, but ****ing get over it. Life isn't black and white and neither are the rules of moderating this message board. No one in charge has ever claimed they were.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #546
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post

or being irritated at his constant hopping towards the edge by his own volition?
You've been here 2 years.
We breastfed that boy.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #547
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
But I always date white guys.
I never have.

To each their own I guess...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #548
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Oh darn.

It's a great analogy because this place helped turn him into what he is. Like family. Ban him don't ban him I'm sure he's going to be just fine. But the hypocrisy of cheering someone to the edge and then scoffing when he falls over, isn't the prettiest shade on any of you.
I don't recall ever pushing him to be an asshole. No one can make you be an asshole unless you want to be an asshole claynus the heinous anus was an asshole. Many of us tried to tell him how much of fool he was making of himself over the years and simply given up on him ever growing into a man. Phil in particular tried to help him many times and claynus shit on him over and over.

His been given WAY more than his fair share of chances. The guy is in his mid 30s and acts like a spoiled child child. Which he probably is, I can't see much of a male role model in that man child's life. **** him and good riddance.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:57 AM   #549
Supporter

Quote:
It's a great analogy because this place helped turn him into what he is. Like family. Ban him don't ban him I'm sure he's going to be just fine. But the hypocrisy of cheering someone to the edge and then scoffing when he falls over, isn't the prettiest shade on any of you.
It is odd that you appear irritated with people who are OK with him being gone. But here you blame the people who want him here.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:58 AM   #550
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
**** you. The majority shouldn't have to endure trolls.
The majority is is troll.

Always has been.

CP isn't about banning them it's about taking turns at whack-a-Troll...

Old 01-03-2016, 10:59 AM   #551
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
It is odd that you appear irritated with people who are OK with him being gone. But here you blame the people who want him here.
Oh gosh Kat defending Clay. Huge surprise.
I adored Fraz too.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:00 AM   #552
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post

Your butt hurt over seeing that below average quarterback you coddle is showing.
You have no idea what you are talking about on this, stop acting like you do.

Go back to your Alice Smiff room where you won't have to hear the valid criticism of his limited game.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:02 AM   #553
Supporter

Quote:
I adored Fraz too.
Defending him is fine. I'm just confused concerning who you're defending him from.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:02 AM   #554
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
To me it is.

Quote:
I adored Fraz too.
I still do.

He's a good friend.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:04 AM   #555
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Your butt hurt over seeing that below average quarterback you coddle is showing.
You have no idea what you are talking about on this, stop acting like you do.

Go back to your Alice Smiff room where you won't have to hear the valid criticism of his limited game.
You'll keep your dirty mouth off of Alex Smith mister.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread