Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:26 AM   #526
The Beast Inside Your Head

Does anybody know if Sweets and Clay are on a different board now?
InB4 Texansplanet
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:29 AM   #527
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
You're both right. He was Sweet Dick Willie before he was Sweet Daddy Williams. And he was even more of a pain in the ass than Clay. Good riddance to both of them. Just getting rid of those two posters made this site 100% better. Kudos to whoever banned those annoying trolls.

I know there are posters in this thread who object to those two guys being banned. They don't seem to understand that this is a free and privately owned site. Kyle and the mods can ban anyone at any time, and they don't have to have a reason that will satisfy everyone. If they get too arbitrary and too heavy-handed with the moderation, the problem will be self-correcting because people will simply stop coming to Chiefsplanet. That doesn't appear to be happening.

Anyone whose panties are in an uproar about this is apparently unaware or simply doesn't care that by far the vast majority of people around here agree with the bannings. I know I do. If that makes me a pussy or a weeping vagina in the eyes of guys like Pawnmower or Milkman or Bigcatdaddy, I'm not going to get too worked up over it. I'll just be happy to know that I no longer have to scroll through LITERALLY THOUSANDS of posts telling me how much Alex Smith sucks, how much the Chiefs suck, and how any fan who actually enjoys watching his team go 11-5 and make the playoffs is an idiotic "true fan" or "Lil Chiefy", blah blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.

When you get right down to it, who are REALLY the weeping vaginas? The majority who say "Thanks for taking out the trash", or the tiny minority who just won't let this issue die?
It is a free site, but there are rules posted, and if you post rules, the moderators should be bound by those rules.

So, I ask again, what rule was broken.

I don't give a rat's ass about Clay or the other dipshits.

I simply want to know what rule was broken.

If they were moderated simply because the mods could do it, and because most cry about their posts, then why post rules?
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:29 AM   #528
Snacks Are Under My Apron

threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:55 AM   #529
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Boogblaster passed away last September.lost a good guy and big chiefs fan.time ran out on him ever seeing them win another Super Bowl.
Damn, that sucks to hear, but thanks for the update. I wonder if some sort of "in memoriam" mega thread would be worthwhile to document some of these guys.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:02 AM   #530
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Damn, that sucks to hear, but thanks for the update. I wonder if some sort of "in memoriam" mega thread would be worthwhile to document some of these guys.
Yeah I have thought about that as well, I like it.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:07 AM   #531
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
It is a free site, but there are rules posted, and if you post rules, the moderators should be bound by those rules.

If they were moderated simply because the mods could do it, and because most cry about their posts, then why post rules?
In the section on bannable offenses in these rules you speak of, it clearly states that the moderators are free to decide how to handle a given situation. It then lists a series of offenses that will get you banned. Nowhere does it say that the list is all-inclusive and that you have complete immunity from being banned as long as you don't do any of those things.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:09 AM   #532
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
**** Clay, it's not a thread about him, it's a celebration of the dipshit being removed.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:14 AM   #533
Veteran

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:15 AM   #534
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
In my life my vagina hasn't weeped as much as this thread.
Ew, dry vag. Pass
Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:31 AM   #535
Consuming CP souls

Sweets is watching
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:31 AM   #536
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post

So, you have an in-law that comes over to your house every time there's a family gathering with no agenda except causing trouble and shitting on your wife's cooking and decor year after year after year after year.

I think the rule in this case is called "common courtesy".

And since we're pulling out technicalities how about the mods finally decided to enforce the "no mults" rule after 15 years of multiple violations if you really need to fill the void?

The assholes sole purpose was to disrupt and annoy. Send me an invite to your next family gathering at your house, I'll show you how quick you'll have me kicked out without breaking any written laws. Mkay? Good riddance.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:44 AM   #537
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Sounds good. We can sticky it to the top of the Hall of Classics?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:47 AM   #538
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Yeah boogblaster had some good chime ins. Miss that guy. RIP
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:49 AM   #539
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive View Post
Ew, dry vag. Pass
Oh darn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
So, you have an in-law that comes over to your house every time there's a family gathering with no agenda except causing trouble and shitting on your wife's cooking and decor year after year after year after year.

I think the rule in this case is called "common courtesy".

And since we're pulling out technicalities how about the mods finally decided to enforce the "no mults" rule after 15 years of multiple violations if you really need to fill the void?

The assholes sole purpose was to disrupt and annoy. Send me an invite to your next family gathering at your house, I'll show you how quick you'll have me kicked out without breaking any written laws. Mkay? Good riddance.
It's a great analogy because this place helped turn him into what he is. Like family. Ban him don't ban him I'm sure he's going to be just fine. But the hypocrisy of cheering someone to the edge and then scoffing when he falls over, isn't the prettiest shade on any of you.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:51 AM   #540
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
In my life my vagina hasn't weeped as much as this thread.
Yeah but it's been abused more than Clay has in this thread.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.

Closed Thread