Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 04:03 PM   #481
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
This is a prime example of why regardless of who defends Clay and tries to say he was misunderstood blah blah blah, I think the guy is simply a POS.

He spent all of his time trying to get reactions from people, that's a troll. Troll's get banned. He may not be banned but he should be.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 04:30 PM   #482
Snacks Are Under My Apron

He probably won a trip to the inside of a tube sock.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:05 PM   #483
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
You just reminded me how stupid Canadians are. You do realize you don't have to fly to Mexico to sneak in , right !
At least we wern't stupid enough to train terrorists to fly planes into buildings and turn our country into a police state......
Your ignorance is mind blowing. You want to keep your pathetic internet smaque aimed at me fine...take pot shots at my country and it's citizens???.... Then go **** your self with a cattel prod you hick degenrerate pig humping twat waffle.

Last edited by Over-Head; 01-02-2016 at 05:19 PM..
Over-Head has disabled reputation

Old 01-02-2016, 05:07 PM   #484
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Serious question...

I think the majority of pro athletes read message boards. The temptation to read about themselves is probably just too strong to ignore.

With that said, how many Chiefs do you think there are who know the name, "Clay W. (name withheld)?" Do you think Alex Smith or Matt Cassel know who he is???
With zero hesitation, I can tell you that Alex Smith does not read sports forums. He has no interest in such things. Now his wife.. or maybe a player or two here or there may have pointed out something to him over the years.. but no. Alex doesn't concern himself with such silly trivialities.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-02-2016, 05:12 PM   #485
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Head View Post
At least we wern't stupid enough to train terrorists to fly planes into buildings and turn our country into a police state......
Your ignorance is mind blowing. You want to keep your pathetic internet smaque aimed at me fine...take pot shots at my country???.... Then go **** your self with a cattel prod you hick degenrerate pig humping twat waffle.
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:13 PM   #486
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Your ignorance is mind blowing. You want to keep your pathetic internet smaque aimed at me fine...take pot shots at my country???.... Then go **** your self with a cattel prod you hick degenrerate pig humping twat waffle.
Predictable. Word for word !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:16 PM   #487
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Don't ****ing care.

He had an unpopular opinion and wasn't shy with it.

That is not a valid reason for the things the mods have done.

I didn't agree with the way he did things, and rarely agreed completely with his opinions, but I didn't let him get to me the way you useless bleeders did.
Come on dude, honestly, you've been here 15 years as well...you can't honestly sit there and say Clay hasn't deserved any ban he's ever gotten?
He welched on a 37 forever bet, he's basically welched on every bet he's ever made, not to mention circumvented any ban on his main account with multi's, basically saying "i'll do as I damn well please and screw you if you dont like it"....

If so. then we'll have to agree to disagree that he hasn't finally brought this on him self.....I've No issue with you, but just honestly look at his actions over the last 12-13 years.
Over-Head has disabled reputation

Old 01-02-2016, 05:21 PM   #488
MVP

Quote:
Your ignorance is mind blowing. You want to keep your pathetic internet smaque aimed at me fine...take pot shots at my country and it's citizens???.... Then go **** your self with a cattel prod you hick degenrerate pig humping twat waffle.

This reads like Denise after a botched lobotomy.

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:24 PM   #489
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Come on dude, honestly, you've been here 15 years as well...you can't honestly sit there and say Clay hasn't deserved any ban he's ever gotten?
He welched on a 37 forever bet, he's basically welched on every bet he's ever made, not to mention circumvented any ban on his main account with multi's, basically saying "i'll do as I damn well please and screw you if you dont like it"....

If so. then we'll have to agree to disagree that he hasn't finally brought this on him self.....I've No issue with you, but just honestly look at his actions over the last 12-13 years.
Chiefs 45

Raiders 1

Old 01-02-2016, 05:31 PM   #490
Voodoo Chile

So what forum is he screwing up now?
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:35 PM   #491
MVP

Hey Nas!

Let's get together, count to four and come out playin.

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:42 PM   #492
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
With zero hesitation, I can tell you that Alex Smith does not read sports forums. He has no interest in such things. Now his wife.. or maybe a player or two here or there may have pointed out something to him over the years.. but no. Alex doesn't concern himself with such silly trivialities.
You two are apparently quite close.

You either have a mental handicap or are related to ASS11. Possibly both. Im on the fence in this one.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:44 PM   #493
In Search of a Life

Springfield get together alert! Everyone get your calendars ready. These are not one's you want to miss!
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 06:29 PM   #494
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
You DO know him personally!!!! Don't you?!?!?
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 06:34 PM   #495
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Alex Smith wouldn't care about such a thing, just as he would't care about getting top dollar from the Chiefs for his services.

Alex Smith is being paid accurately. There is zero debate. He's a middle of the road qb being paid market value.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread