Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:13 PM   #466
Let's Get Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Head View Post
Nifty feature called the "ignore poster" option...Ive got 8-9 on mine.
Be better if it were like FB's block feature. Completely removes 2 people from each others viewing, instead of showing that person did post and allowing you the opratunity to view it.
Sometimes people just can't get along, or feel the need to respond to a certain poster , who for what ever reason they don’t like or agree with, replying like a ****ing moron on each and every post they make.
There's a few people like that around here, don’t deny it, we all know there are.

CP brags about being the loosest mod board on the internet, and apparently it takes an act of god to actually get banned around here....providing your not part of the "clique", then you can do or say as you wish, cross about any line’s there are, and go to bed, wake up the next day and do it again.....Again, dont deny it, it's happened in the past, will continue in the future, so is life.

People come , people go, I’ve taken extended periods off, , and got to the point that I lurk for football news, or just don’t post unless it’s a Raiders related thread on game week...this thread being one of the few rare occasions to the contrary for me, over teh last 3-4 years.

I’ve been a member , 15 plus years....in that time CP’s lost some amazing posters due to lack of moderation, or differences in moral ethics of what they would willingly subject them selves to on a free to use message board, CP keeps going. More will leave in the future, replacements will create accounts.

But as long as “grown ups” cant do anything but act like high school key board ninja’s, hurling insults, and acting like tough guys they would NEVER do in real life, it’s never going to change.(and yes im guilty of it as well....when it became an every day thing, I left.)
There were a few times in my long haul days I’d loved to have shown up at Arrowhead for a tailgate , and met a few of these types, just to see if it’s the protection of the internet that lets them act this way, or , just to see if they were low life scum.

But bottem line folks, like him or hate him Clay WON AGAIN!!

450 plus posts, 10 ****ing pages defending him, not defending him, but either way talking about him.

Take a bow folks..... he trolled you to perfection, and wasn’t even here doing it.

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MIN!
You typed all of that and then felt the need to abbreviate the word "minute".
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:13 PM   #467
best in the biz

Quote:
Be better if it were like FB's block feature. Completely removes 2 people from each others viewing, instead of showing that person did post and allowing you the opratunity to view it.
Sometimes people just can't get along, or feel the need to respond to a certain poster , who for what ever reason they don’t like or agree with, replying like a ****ing moron on each and every post they make.
There's a few people like that around here, don’t deny it, we all know there are.

CP brags about being the loosest mod board on the internet, and apparently it takes an act of god to actually get banned around here....providing your not part of the "click", then you can do or say as you wish, cross about any line’s there are, and go to bed, wake up the next day and do it again.....Again, dont deny it, it's happened in the past, will continue in the future, so is life.

People come , people go, I’ve taken extended periods off, , and got to the point that I lurk for football news, or just don’t post unless it’s a Raiders related thread on game week...this thread being one of the few rare occasions to the contrary for me, over teh last 3-4 years.

I’ve been a member , 15 plus years....in that time CP’s lost some amazing posters due to lack of moderation, or differences in moral ethics of what they would willingly subject them selves to on a free to use message board, CP keeps going. More will leave in the future, replacements will create accounts.

But as long as “grown ups” cant do anything but act like high school key board ninja’s, hurling insults, and acting like tough guys they would NEVER do in real life, it’s never going to change.(and yes im guilty of it as well....when it became an every day thing, I left.)
There were a few times in my long haul days I’d loved to have shown up at Arrowhead for a tailgate , and met a few of these types, just to see if it’s the protection of the internet that lets them act this way, or , just to see if they were low life scum.

450 plus posts, 10 ****ing pages defending him, not defending him, but either way talking about him.

Take a bow folks..... he trolled you to perfection, and wasn’t even here doing it.

how will we ever go on...
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:13 PM   #468
"Think BOOM!"

What about mikey23545?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:14 PM   #469
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S View Post
You typed all of that and then felt the need to abbreviate the word "minute".
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:14 PM   #470
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
Hootie was banned for costing the CP gambling cabal half their money the very first week (or whatever it was) with his "expertise"
This is not true. His performance on week one of the Fan Duel experiment had nothing whatsoever to do with his removal from the group. He was removed for his inability to get along with group and no one in the group wanted to work with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
That was probably the most unique banning ever, because he was banned mostly for actions outside the Planet.
Again, not true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
the other ****ing over people's money.
There was never anyone in the Fan Duel group that accused Hootie of any shenanigans with peoples money. I controlled the money, not Hootie. Yes, Hootie lost 1/2 our money the first week when he did everything his way but we also lost 1/2 of our money almost every week when we pooled our knowledge and picks to a consensus within the group.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:16 PM   #471
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:

CP brags about being the loosest mod board on the internet, and apparently it takes an act of god to actually get banned around here....providing your not part of the "clique", then you can do or say as you wish, cross about any line’s there are, and go to bed, wake up the next day and do it again.....Again, dont deny it, it's happened in the past, will continue in the future, so is life.

Hog Farmer doing God's work.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:24 PM   #472
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Most of the posters on this board think he is a piece of shit. Why would an a athelete that reads the same shit feel any different?
To read what's written about themselves. Have you or someone close to you ever been written about in a message board whether it be in youth, high school, college, whatever level you or they have competed at? It is borderline impossible to not read it if you know it's there.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:26 PM   #473
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
To read what's written about themselves. Have you or someone close to you ever been written about in a message board whether it be in youth, high school, college, whatever level you or they have competed at. It is borderline impossible to not read it if you know it's there.
Alex Smith wouldn't care about such a thing, just as he would't care about getting top dollar from the Chiefs for his services.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:35 PM   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Alex Smith wouldn't care about such a thing, just as he would't care about getting top dollar from the Chiefs for his services.
I wonder if a Chief has ever read something about themselves on here that pissed them off and were shaking while looking at the computer thinking, "who the **** is this asshole!!?!?!?"
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:37 PM   #475

And I've seriously wondered if Sandy or Temper11 are either a relative or friend of Alex Smith's...considering the content of their Alex posts...seems like they take things very personal when it comes to Alex....sometimes seems to exceed super-fandome.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:38 PM   #476
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

You just reminded me how stupid Canadians are. You do realize you don't have to fly to Mexico to sneak in , right !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:47 PM   #477
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
And I've seriously wondered if Sandy or Temper11 are either a relative or friend of Alex Smith's...considering the content of their Alex posts...seems like they take things very personal when it comes to Alex....sometimes seems to exceed super-fandome.
They're bald? Bet they have goatees too!
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:50 PM   #478

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
They're bald? Bet they have goatees too!
On women like temper and Sandy, I think they call those, "landing strips."

Honestly, I don't know if they are bald or not (or have landing strips), but Alex might know.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:55 PM   #479
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I was there, they disagreed and then clay stated " at least you won't be around much longer" or something REALLY close to that.

Total bullshit to say knowing the guy's issues and over a football disagreement, IMO.
This is a prime example of why regardless of who defends Clay and tries to say he was misunderstood blah blah blah, I think the guy is simply a POS.

He spent all of his time trying to get reactions from people, that's a troll. Troll's get banned. He may not be banned but he should be.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:58 PM   #480
Diablo Negro

Quote:

Hey numb nuts, this thread will all but be gone by Tuesday and Clay will still be basically banned. He hasn't won anything, ever.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread