Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2017, 08:14 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

Thanksgiving 2017 food

We're almost a week out (realized that yesterday and can't believe it's that quick). What do you have planning for the big food day?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:36 AM   #151
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Allopurinol take my cares away!
Buck fiddy here
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:37 AM   #152
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Buck fiddy here
I don't know what this means.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:40 AM   #153
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
I don't know what this means.
150 mg a day
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:51 AM   #154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
its my gfs favorite joint and its on the plaza~

We like it.
Yes, the Plaza for lighting is always fun.
And how do you not like the GF's fav places, The place I was thinking of is closed for the holiday.

Enjoy.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:54 AM   #155
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
150 mg a day
Ah! 200 here.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:53 AM   #156
pie is never free

Hope all of you esteemed gentlemen have a great one!

My big turkey day is tomorrow, the logistics of getting both kids here today proved insurmountable... so its just me, the football, and the booze
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:06 AM   #157
Cast Iron Jedi

Turkey resting while I finish the rest of the sides.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:57 AM   #158
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

When can I come over?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:20 PM   #159
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
When can I come over?

Any time. No guarantees there's any left.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:22 PM   #160
MVP

Quote:

Looks great!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:32 PM   #161
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Why screw up all that booze with milk,egg yokes, and sugar?
It's like an ice cream base that is preserved by liquor. I have tried it with cognac or brandy and just don't get into it as much. I usually cut out the brandy and double the bourbon. Usually drink it between Christmas and New Year's so I've never had any over about 6 weeks old.

One tip: don't use raw milk. Won't go bad because of alcohol but the enzymes in raw milk will make it a bit funky.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:55 PM   #162
New and Improved

Decided to do things a little different this year. Getting ready to throw some nice thick Ribeyes on the grill. Still made a few traditional sides but just didn't feel like turkey.
Probably go with turkey for Christmas.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:12 PM   #163
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Decided to do things a little different this year. Getting ready to throw some nice thick Ribeyes on the grill. Still made a few traditional sides but just didn't feel like turkey.
Probably go with turkey for Christmas.
Its good to switch things up once in a while, nothing wrong with that

I'm hoping to talk Ma into prime rib for Christmas instead of more turkey or ham
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:27 PM   #164
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Aww man, really? I'm the opposite. I wish they served traditional Thanksgiving food more often.
Posted via Mobile Device
Me too. Sometimes i just cook a thanksgiving dinner on a Tuesday in June or July, basically whenever
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:31 PM   #165
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
It's like an ice cream base that is preserved by liquor. I have tried it with cognac or brandy and just don't get into it as much. I usually cut out the brandy and double the bourbon. Usually drink it between Christmas and New Year's so I've never had any over about 6 weeks old.

One tip: don't use raw milk. Won't go bad because of alcohol but the enzymes in raw milk will make it a bit funky.
Make some in March when it's not egg nog season. Then have it this time next year. I'll wait for rep.