Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-30-2024, 09:28 PM  
sorta mod-ish

The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare

I've been waiting for a Guy Ritchie movie that takes me back to Lock, Stock or Snatch. I'm cautiously optimistic here.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:39 PM   #2
Emporer of Mongo

saw this trailer today too

it looks like a better 'inglorious basterds'

I loved a lot of IB, but QT has to over think things and ruin good movies with self indulging decisions

I'm definitely gonna watch this in April
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 06:19 AM   #3
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

That to me looks great. I like Guy Ritchie movies and throw in Henry Cavill and Alan Ritcherson...

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-31-2024, 06:49 AM   #4
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

That looks like a fun movie.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 07:52 AM   #5
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

This looks fun!

Did any of you ever see SISU? I caught it on Netflix. WWII story about a gold miner from Finland I think and how he absolutely ****s up a ton of Nazis in various creative ways. It's unrealistic as hell and a total blast. Has a real Tarantino feel to it, but it's only like an hour and a half:

InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:37 AM   #6
Forever Royal

This looks good.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:40 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post

I loved a lot of IB, but QT has to over think things and ruin good movies with self indulging decisions

Blasphemy.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 12:45 PM   #8
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post

I saw it as "Dirty Dozen - The Comedy Version." And that's not a bad thing.

Cavill is awesome. Looking forward to it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 02:16 PM   #9
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I saw it as "Dirty Dozen - The Comedy Version." And that's not a bad thing.

Cavill is awesome. Looking forward to it.
I have the book, but haven't gotten around to reading it.

lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-31-2024, 06:53 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
This looks fun!

Did any of you ever see SISU? I caught it on Netflix. WWII story about a gold miner from Finland I think and how he absolutely ****s up a ton of Nazis in various creative ways. It's unrealistic as hell and a total blast. Has a real Tarantino feel to it, but it's only like an hour and a half:

I wanted to like this movie but really ended up hating it.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:58 PM   #11
Live free or die hard

Totally in. Richie is right up there with Scorsese and Fincher in my opinion.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 06:13 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Totally in. Richie is right up there with Scorsese and Fincher in my opinion.
Snatch is probably my all time favorite of his but all of his movies are great.

Brad Pitt at his best...

Last edited by BigRichard; 02-02-2024 at 06:25 AM..
Old 02-11-2024, 08:33 AM   #13
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Snatch is probably my all time favorite of his but all of his movies are great.

Brad Pitt at his best...

The look most people get on their face when Pitt talks is the look I get on mine when Toney talks. I think I get the nouns and perhaps a verb here or there but....it's hopeless.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:44 PM   #14
Live free or die hard

Pretty cool documentary on the subject

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:12 PM   #15
sorta mod-ish

Did anyone give this flick a shot? By the lack of talk about it, I'd guess "no".

They're talking about this movie being a hardcore flop, and that's a shame because I feel Guy Ritchie is a better filmmaker than he gets credit for being. I'm a Cavill and Ritchson fan as well, so that's a double shame.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.