Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2024, 09:14 AM  
In Search of a Life

Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?

Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2024 at 06:21 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:05 PM   #106
Veteran

I will chunder everywhere if we draft Jag McConkey.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:09 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Guaranteed you saw a white WR on the smaller side and made up your mind instantly.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:11 PM   #108
Veteran

It wasnt left tackle play that cost us over and over and over again last year. It was receiver. I hope Veach keeps that in mind. Especially if they anticipate Rashee out for much of the year. Do not want to go on the road twice again in the playoffs.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:12 PM   #109
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
There are times I wish we could force user subtitles on people. "Miserable ****" is an excellent description for Red Dawg.
I’ve heard rumors that the mods have power to change a posters screen name. Not sure if true, but if DM Bob Dole and see what his determination is.

Also for the record I’m going Aidonia Mitchell. And we trade up in front of the Bills to get him, which again sends the Bills war room into a frenzy as he was their pick.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:41 PM   #110
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
It wasnt left tackle play that cost us over and over and over again last year. It was receiver. I hope Veach keeps that in mind. Especially if they anticipate Rashee out for much of the year. Do not want to go on the road twice again in the playoffs.
Sure, but this team was toast until Smith came back. If you are trading up, its to protect Mahomes, your biggest investment, for the long term. You can figure out WR. The problem with last year is that we thought we had something in Skyy Moore and Toney, and we ended up not having shit. We also thought we had a vet in MVS. We were bad at WR because we placed too much hope in guys who have never really done shit.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:50 PM   #111
Starter

Troy Franklin
kc79 is not part of the Right 53.kc79 is not part of the Right 53.kc79 is not part of the Right 53.kc79 is not part of the Right 53.kc79 is not part of the Right 53.kc79 is not part of the Right 53.kc79 is not part of the Right 53.kc79 is not part of the Right 53.kc79 is not part of the Right 53.kc79 is not part of the Right 53.kc79 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-19-2024, 09:11 PM   #112
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Veach will try to move up, the cost to get to 16 will be too steep, the teams from about 17-20 won't deal with KC and by 22 and beyond the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

So the Chiefs stay put at 32 and take Jordan Morgan, OT - Arizona.
I don’t think Morgan fits their idea of a LT… arms aren’t long huh enough.
huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-19-2024, 09:29 PM   #113
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I'm just the opposite. I'd be happy if we got him at #32.

But then I watched a bunch of his college games, combine workouts, and Senior Bowl practices and know how good he is, instead of just making uninformed stereotypical assumptions.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 10:09 PM   #114
Mahomosapien

Offensive Reload year incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:43 PM   #115
In Search of a Life

If a blue chipper fell into striking range, I could see a tackle. Not a likely to happen scenario though.

Anyone that thinks they're trading the farm for a fatty has lost their ****ing mind.

WR or CB I'm thinking. Kool-aid is my sleeper choice but primary one is Legette.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-20-2024, 12:15 AM   #116
MVP

Xavier Worthy, please
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:22 AM   #117
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

Offensive Reload year incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd love Guerendo in the 5th.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:04 AM   #118
offense > defense

I kinda just wanna say someone different. I was thinking trade up for LT before Veach's PC. Now that seems too easy.

I'll say they trade down a little and either Corley or Polk is the pick.

Last edited by CupidStunt; 04-20-2024 at 04:11 AM..
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:43 AM   #119
Veteran

The more mocks I do Mims seems to be going in the ballpark of 20-26. NFC teams own the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th picks which is good news. I think pick 22 or 23 is where Veach is trying to get.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:46 AM   #120
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks;17487234[B
]I’d love to see us trade back to somewhere in the 35-45 range, get an extra pick or two, and grab Legette.[/B]

But my call if we stay at 32? Mitchell, followed closely by Coleman. Jordan Morgan if we go OL.

Calling my shot for the guy who 5 years from now will be overwhelmingly viewed as the best player in this class regardless of position: Malik Nabers

I really don’t want the Chargers to draft Nabers. They will if they’re smart, though.

All in on this
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.