Old 05-07-2024, 09:18 AM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
ThaVirus is properly named because he keeps spreading nasty shit
But I’m about to make him throw one of those patented Luka fits

Cause this old man thinks Drake has bars and uses words like Sus
It’s easy to tell by his posts that he’s “Not Like Us”

If I’m honest I don’t know if I even want to deal with ya.
A grown ass man normalizing pedophilia.

Do you even read the words that you type?
Talking age of consent, like…”if the pussy’s ripe…”

You’re the problem with rap fans in this generation
Giving pedophiles, and ghost writers your adoration

It's time for a Chiefsplanet rap battle thread.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:31 AM   #3
Veteran

I haven't made it through all of the songs yet. But I have been slowly watching knox hill and thethirdernest youtube breakdowns of the songs.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-07-2024, 08:49 AM   #4
Inmem 2.0

ThaVirus rides the whip
Pond of Red rides the dick

This is just the beginning I got more bars if you wanna take it there
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:03 AM   #5
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
ThaVirus rides the whip

Ghost ride the whip or ghost write the hits?
Either way you don’t have control of your shit
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:44 AM   #6
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Ghost ride the whip or ghost write the hits?
Either way you don’t have control of your shit
It's too bad you were a GBS no show
Because I looked forward to ****ing you with my purple dildo
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:49 AM   #7
The talking stonehead

Quote:
It's too bad you were a GBS no show
Because I looked forward to ****ing you with my purple dildo
Titty Meat is obviously not using his head
I would have smacked you around with it and used the statue instead

And who looks forward to pleasing their dildo
That’s some weird shit, you sure you’re not a Buffalo Bill though?
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-07-2024, 12:32 PM   #8
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Family Matters was a good track and I gave his team the credit they deserved for it.
Mentioning his team and saying it’s the best they could have done is a backhanded compliment. It’s akin to giving Drake a handy while you’re gagging Kendrick’s balls.

Quote:
Heart Part 6 tried to end the beef in the weirdest way and came up so incredibly short. It was a completely defensive record that brought up a lot of weird things he shouldn’t even be bringing up (saying you expected the Epstein angle is very damaging when no one even mentioned him…why would you be expecting the Epstein angle Aubrey?) so I think Kendrick letting those lyrics digest with people is ending the beef in itself now. Well…to anyone with some critical thinking knowledge anyways.
The biggest issue with Heart 6 is that it didn’t have a good sound. This is music after all. It needs to sound good first and foremost.

Not sure what the issue with the Epstein comment is. I don’t pay much attention to all that but wasn’t he accused of being a pedophile? Drake has a smart phone and access to the internet. I’m sure he’s aware that people have been calling him a creep for years now.

Kendrick did similar in Euphoria:

“I calculate you're not as calculated, I can even predict your angle
Fabricatin' stories on the family front 'cause you heard Mr. Morale”

Personally I liked the fact that he responded to the allegations. They’d both said their piece at that point. At this point someone needs to come up with some proof on something, otherwise we just end up with endless records going back and forth where Drake calls Kenny short and Dot calls Drizzy a pedo.

Quote:
Kendrick is considered the current GOAT by the majority of the hip hop world. I’m definitely not embarrassed at all for taking the side of the Compton Pulitzer Prize winner in a battle of lyrical prowess over the Jewish Canadian child actor who’s been cosplaying as a gangster the past few years and finally got called out for it.
lol.. Your GOAT puts out an album once every 3 years on average and his best work couldn’t outsell Nicki Minaj.

You’re a walking embodiment of Drake’s: “Kendrick just opened his mouth, someone go hand him a Grammy right now”.

Quote:
You can’t act like you’ve been “impartial” when you literally defended the video with Aubrey harassing a 17 year old on stage and then tried to act like Kendrick is “acting tough, but he’s short” The mother****er grew up with gang bangers in Compton. I don’t think anyone outside of you Aubrey dick suckers thinks Kendrick wouldn’t **** Aubrey’s world up if this actually got physical.
I was explaining the fact that that video is flimsy “evidence” that the dude is a pedophile. The video has literally been circulated to tens of millions of eyes at this point. Authorities would have been all over it if it was anything more than a nothingburger.

Idk about that, by the way. Kendrick is legit prob like 5’5” 140 lbs. Drake is prob closer to 6’1 220 lbs. Neither one gives me tough guy vibes but in cases like this I’ll take the guy with the 8 inch and 80 pound advantage.

Quote:
Aren’t you the Luka Doncic dick rider too? This shit should write itself pretty easily.
You’re definitely mistaken. I’d be surprised if I’ve made a single comment about Luka in the history of this board.

Quote:
ThaVirus rides the whip

Wow.

#BARS
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 01:09 PM   #9
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
lol.. Your GOAT puts out an album once every 3 years on average and his best work couldn’t outsell Nicki Minaj.

You’re a walking embodiment of Drake’s: “Kendrick just opened his mouth, someone go hand him a Grammy right now”.
This definitely sums it all up. You’re a troll if you’re trying to use this logic. Micah Parsons sold the most jerseys in the NFL last year. Is he the GOAT? You know who else is a walking embodiment of that “bar”? Kendrick Lamar himself. That’s why the line is so funny the more it sits there to digest. Obviously Aubrey is petty and upset that Kenny has lapped him in his field amongst his critics. 17-5 in Grammy’s. 1-0 in Pulitzer Prizes. Those are awards you get for the QUALITY of the music you are making. Which is why he’s considered the GOAT right now. It’s like how people think Michael Jordan was better than Vince Carter you know?!
Old 05-07-2024, 09:28 AM   #10
The talking stonehead

If Aubrey was on tour right now, it would be INSANE. He’s gonna be in hiding for awhile until this all blows over.

Last edited by POND_OF_RED; 05-07-2024 at 09:47 AM..
Old 05-07-2024, 10:04 AM   #11
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

If Aubrey was on tour right now, it would be INSANE. He’s gonna be in hiding for awhile until this all blows over.
Gonna guess this is totally unrelated to any rap beef, but instead occurred because of Drake's addy being posted.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:25 AM   #12
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Gonna guess this is totally unrelated to any rap beef, but instead occurred because of Drake's addy being posted.
Something tells me it won’t stop “2 AM in Toronto” from being the next top 5 streaming record on the charts, though.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:14 AM   #13
Bolton gonna knock you out

Will never be as HUGE as Vybz Kartel vs Mavado.

That shit got so outta control that the Prime Minister, and the biggest drug dealer on the island both asked them to squash it. Brought about lots of violence. Gaza vs Gully was a big deal.

Really good article on the feud.

https://www.villagevoice.com/reggaes-civil-war/
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:35 AM   #14
Don't Be A Dick

Speaking of rappers, whose names didn’t age so well…. Think I might need to change my username
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 10:47 AM   #15
Starter

This whole feud is dumb.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.