Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2023, 10:41 PM  
MVP

ROLL CALL: JAGS @ CHIEFS

Time to decide the playoff bourbon.

See you mother****ers on Saturday!
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2023, 03:35 PM   #61
"Think ZOOM!"

My mother was just diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer, she's a huge Chief's fan... she's back getting an MRI, we brought a projector and set her hospital room up as a theater for her.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6889.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	125447  
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 19 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 06:57 PM   #62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap View Post
My mother was just diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer, she's a huge Chief's fan... she's back getting an MRI, we brought a projector and set her hospital room up as a theater for her.
Prayers sent to your family
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2023, 07:31 PM   #63
Rookie

I just need to say I think Jacksonville is quickly becoming a team of cheap play to me. Those guys were intentionally trying to hurt Mahomes and were successful. I refuse to believe that guy didn’t know he was putting his knee right into Mahomes leg, and in case his ankle. Last game it was the headhunting across the middle. Trash team, trash city in my opinion.
Mr Ev is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Mr Ev is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Mr Ev is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Mr Ev is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 07:32 PM   #64
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
That's raiderhater
Yeah, I knew that,. Just wanted to flip him some shit for getting old.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 10:04 PM   #65
In Search of a Life

KC Wolf came up to our section to help with the engagement of my friends.

She said, "I do!" then Mahomes hit Kelce for the 1st TD of the game. You could not have scripted it better.

Then they got interviewed by channel 41 on the way out. Best game ever!!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2023, 10:12 PM   #66
pie is never free

Quote:
Man thats amazing, looks like some elite private cabin on Dubai Airways or something... deluxe tv on demand
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2023, 10:44 PM   #67
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2023, 10:46 PM   #68
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Man, that sucks. But I’m happy you were able to do that for her, and equally happy the out come of the game made the effort worth while and gave her some happiness.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2023, 10:49 PM   #69
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Yeah, I knew that,. Just wanted to flip him some shit for getting old.
Age is a state of mind.

However, turn about being fair play and all - I’m still not as old as you.
Old 01-21-2023, 10:59 PM   #70
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

CP represents
Construction worker, IT programmer, works for Water Dept, School Teacher, owns a restaurant.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 11:28 PM   #71
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Construction worker, IT programmer, works for Water Dept, School Teacher, owns a restaurant.

School teacher?

I am married to a former school teacher.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2023, 11:32 PM   #72
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Stunt Double, International Spy, Bare Knuckle Brawler, Male Dancer, Rock Star.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 12:02 AM   #73
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
School teacher?

I am married to a former school teacher.
It rubbed off!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2023, 12:11 PM   #74
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Is there work for old fat stunt doubles, because I'm in if there is.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2023, 12:36 PM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I like this one much better.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.