Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 09:33 AM  
Chiefs

Spagnuolo hired as DC

Last edited by ShowtimeSBMVP; 01-24-2019 at 04:34 PM..
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-24-2019, 12:58 PM   #781
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Why wouldn't he just take a DC job on a playoff team like the Chiefs.

I'd go after him.
Because for all intents and purposes he is pretty much the DC for the Cowboys.

He has playcalling responsibilities instead of Marinelli.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 01-24-2019, 01:03 PM   #782
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
The longer this goes, the less I think its going to be Spags.
This is a huge hire and I hope they look at ALL options. Get it right, get a staff in place that like the offensive side has people in line for promotions.

I do like the idea of switching to a 4-3 base but like many people have said, most of the time Ds arent running out of their base D anyway.
I hope the fact Spags hasn't been hired yet means they are doing due diligence. They need to take time and find the best candidate for the job even if it means going outside his coaching tree. If not, and Andy doesn't get that ring with the Chiefs, then I can't really feel that bad for him if it doesn't happen.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.

Old 01-24-2019, 01:06 PM   #783
Starter

This is probably the most important hire of his career. Last time he moved an offensive guy to defense and it was a mess. Spagnuolo is just such a vanilla hire. Take a risk like you did with drafting mahomes
ChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-24-2019, 01:07 PM   #784
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If I had to guess.....it’s going to be Mike Smith. We’ll stay with 3-4 and have another defensive draft. They’ll preach that the defense just needs experience and how all of the players like Smith.
Let's hope not and I would think there would be some criticism from the KC media if it looked like they were going that direction and hopefully cause the team to reconsider.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-24-2019, 01:09 PM   #785
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
I hope the fact Spags hasn't been hired yet means they are doing due diligence. They need to take time and find the best candidate for the job even if it means going outside his coaching tree. If not, and Andy doesn't get that ring with the Chiefs, then I can't really feel that bad for him if it doesn't happen.
I understand the concern, but quite a few Planeteers tend to underestimate Wally. Based on his entire history, this move had to be difficult for him. He bet on Sutton and lost. And he lost in front of everybody. Big stage. Owner pounding the big drum. All NFL eyeballs on the big game.

Wally is acutely aware of his legacy and that his opportunity to win a Lombardi is now. I'm 100% confident that all his friends and family are telling him the same thing ... he has to get this hire right.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-24-2019, 01:09 PM   #786
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Let's hope not and I would think there would be some criticism from the KC media if it looked like they were going that direction and hopefully cause the team to reconsider.
Sutton would've been fired after the terrible colts playoff in '13 if the chiefs cared about the media that much
ChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-24-2019, 01:10 PM   #787
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I understand the concern, but quite a few Planeteers tend to underestimate Wally. Based on his entire history, this move had to be difficult for him. He bet on Sutton and lost. And he lost in front of everybody. Big stage. Owner pounding the big drum. All NFL eyeballs on the big game.

Wally is acutely aware of his legacy and that his opportunity to win a Lombardi is now. I'm 100% confident that all his friends and family are telling him the same thing ... he has to get this hire right.

FAX
Let's hope that Wally remembers the days when he was a young and hungry assistant himself, Mr. FAX. Perhaps that will help the case of interviewing a Mike MacDonald or Chris Hewitt....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2019, 01:11 PM   #788
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Let's hope that Wally remembers the days when he was a young and hungry assistant himself, Mr. FAX. Perhaps that will help the case of interviewing a Mike MacDonald or Chris Hewitt....
Or hope he remembers that cronyism and nepotism never pay off in the long run. See: Juan Castillo.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2019, 01:58 PM   #789
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post

FAX
God, we can only hope he has friends telling him that. I'm wondering when we will start to see reports about candidates coming in for interviews.

Old 01-24-2019, 02:00 PM   #790
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Not any news on this front all day. Wonder what’s really going on.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2019, 02:01 PM   #791
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard View Post
Sutton would've been fired after the terrible colts playoff in '13 if the chiefs cared about the media that much
Truth there for sure. But, the team wasn't a legitimate threat for a Super Bowl title like they are now. I guess its just more hopeful thinking on my part to reassure that Andy won't screw this up.

Old 01-24-2019, 02:03 PM   #792
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Probably deciding which of Andy’s friends he wants to hire. Mike Smith or Spags.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2019, 02:03 PM   #793
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Hopefully we're working out an interview with an outside candidate.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2019, 02:07 PM   #794
Banned

Quote:
THIS! I'd rather than take a month and get it right than a quick decision due to "history" or "family ties". But, I'm wondering if the report on Spags by Schefter was more of just throwing something out there and hoping it sticks than anything.

Old 01-24-2019, 02:07 PM   #795
Starter

They should interview Jack del rio before he gets hired by the bengals
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Closed Thread