Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 09:33 AM  
Chiefs

Spagnuolo hired as DC

Last edited by ShowtimeSBMVP; 01-24-2019 at 04:34 PM..
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:33 AM   #181
I don’t care for Auburn

Is he going to stand on the sidelines with his thumb up his ass like Bob did?
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:33 AM   #182
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
It's pretty much who I thought it would be.

As much as I wanted him to....Andy wasn't turning over the defense to a young guy with no experience as a DC.

Am I excited? Meh...not really. Is it better than Sutton? Yes.

Maybe now we'll shit can this stupid 3-4 and be aggressive.
If Andy wants an experienced DC, I'd rather have John Fox or Rex Ryan than Spags.

I am still holding out hope for a Kris Richard miracle... ironically he would be the exact type of innovative/young and upcoming coach that Andy usually chooses for his OC/QB coach hires.

He should apply that same strategy towards hiring a new DC.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 AM   #183
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Some won't like this aspect, but I'm just satisfied they are getting away from the 34. It's just so damn hard to find players for it
This is my silver lining. I think a switch to the 4-3 is going to help out KPass and Speaks immensely. Speaks actually looked halfways decent rushing with his hand in the dirt.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 AM   #184
MVP

Y'all just wait. It's gonna be fine. His '16 defense was very good, the '17 had crucial injuries and the offense cratered too. New Orleans he was ****ed with bounty-gate. St. Louis was an organizational mess at the time.

And I'm a fan of moving away from a 3-4 where you have 260 lb. linebackers trying to cover running backs.

It's good. It'll be fine, and I'll bet they're middle of the pack next year, which should be plenty good enough.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 AM   #185
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Spags shut down Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.

Good enough for me.
They just about wore leather helmets back then! You should take a look at his recent resume with today’s offenses. No thanks.
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation

Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 AM   #186
Hockey Town

Quote:
Some won't like this aspect, but I'm just satisfied they are getting away from the 34. It's just so damn hard to find players for it
Several of us have said for awhile it was time to move on from that D.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 AM   #187
In Search of a Life

Did you guys really think he was going to go out of his comfort zone to hire someone?

It's Andy Reid we're talking about here.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 AM   #188
The man you could post like.

Quote:
That's the only thing I like about this hire.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 AM   #189
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Wilks was my guy for sure. Sucks the Colts couldn’t end Sutton one week earlier but getting the monkey off our back was probably more important.
Beating the Colts was the biggest and best moment of the season and it will carry over to next year

Also 1-1 in the playoffs is very important to Mahomes from an experience stand point
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 10:35 AM   #190
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Agreed. I think several of our guys will benefit from that alone.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:35 AM   #191
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I have a thought ...

Maybe a blitz-heavy, sizzle-type defense is good. If it works, we get off the field. If it fails, the enemy scores and we get off the field. Either way, we get off the field.

We all know that the secret to success for the Chiefs has to do with the number of possessions our offense gets during a game. More possessions means more points. More points means more pressure on the enemy which means more dropbacks and more blitzes. It's like a snake eating its own tail.

Our offense is the business end of the snake.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:35 AM   #192
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
If Andy wants an experienced DC, I'd rather have John Fox or Rex Ryan than Spags.

I am still holding out hope for a Kris Richard miracle... ironically he would be the exact type of innovative/young and upcoming hire that Andy usually makes for his OC/QB coach hires.

He should apply that same strategy towards hiring a new DC.
I don't think Ryan and Andy would be a good mix...Reid is subdued and never says shit while Rex talks shit to the media.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:36 AM   #193
In Search of a Life

So with the current players under contract, they'll need another LBer to play there in the middle and a pass rusher or two.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:36 AM   #194
Starter

Yeah. Not sure this is an upgrade.

Andy, oh Andy.. Sigh.
KDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-23-2019, 10:36 AM   #195
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn View Post
They just about wore leather helmets back then! You should take a look at his recent resume with today’s offenses. No thanks.
Yeah the new short passes games have torn him a Spagnuholo.
Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dr. Yu Weed Tard has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Closed Thread