Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2016, 04:50 PM   #1936
I like Pie!

Easter dinner with the family was rescheduled so I made a new Sicilian dough recipe. I didn't have a sheet pan so I went cast iron "Dinny" style, I only used a half pound of cheese, I want to be able to poop tomorrow and not blow an O-ring.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0001.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	111955  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2016, 04:53 PM   #1937
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Easter dinner with the family was rescheduled so I made a new Sicilian dough recipe. I didn't have a sheet pan so I went cast iron "Dinny" style, I only used a half pound of cheese, I want to be able to poop tomorrow and not blow an O-ring.

Looks good. And still very cheesy.

Do you any tips for using pepperoni without it getting super greasy?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:06 PM   #1938
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Looks good. And still very cheesy.

Do you any tips for using pepperoni without it getting super greasy?

That was turkey pepperoni, otherwise put the pepperoni on a paper towel and pop it in the microwave to remove the grease before topping. I thought you would have called out the extra moisture I had going on the top. I made the sauce from a can of whole tomato's and it made the topping a little runny, it was still good. I liked the dough, I'm going to have to buy a pan for that style.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:09 PM   #1939
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
That was turkey pepperoni, otherwise put the pepperoni on a paper towel and pop it in the microwave to remove the grease before topping. I thought you would have called out the extra moisture I had going on the top. I made the sauce from a can of whole tomato's and it made the topping a little runny, it was still good. I liked the dough, I'm going to have to buy a pan for that style.

Kinda hard to see in a pic. If you really look, you can see a bit of extra moisture, but a quick glance, it's easy to miss. Still looks good. I've had that same issue with tomato sauce before. I always simmer mine for 20-30 minutes.

How's the turkey pepperoni? Never had that.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:12 PM   #1940
I like Pie!

First time I tried the turkey pepperoni, It's a little beef jerky like before cooking. It cooked up well, regular is still better.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:18 PM   #1941
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
First time I tried the turkey pepperoni, It's a little beef jerky like before cooking. It cooked up well, regular is still better.

So curious: Why use the turkey?

I've had to make a lot of dietary changes in the past two years, and what I've learned is that I would rather have less of the good stuff than more of the bad or mediocre stuff.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:32 PM   #1942
I like Pie!

Just less fat so I thought I would give it a try. It wasn't bad, I would use it again, just not as good, but I hear you.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:33 PM   #1943
Cast Iron Jedi

How long do you nuke the regular stuff for? I tend to shy away from pepperoni because of all the grease.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:40 PM   #1944
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Fish, chips and peas, Gubner! It was pretty good, shouldn't have added Italian seasoning to the breading, too much oregano.
What sauce did you use on that fish? Did you make it or is it store bought?
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:40 PM   #1945
I like Pie!

Not long 20 to 30 sec and dab the top, longer if need be. I just go by eye.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:46 PM   #1946
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
What sauce did you use on that fish? Did you make it or is it store bought?

Sauce was thousand island dressing, aldi horsey sauce, mustard and a splash of Worcestershire. Not equal parts, from largest to least, probably less than increments of half, I eyeball it as well so I cant give exact measurements.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:36 PM   #1947
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

We like Bridgeport pepperoni from follow much better than Hormel
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:48 PM   #1948
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Buzz you need to open a pizzaria your pies always look great.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:11 PM   #1949
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Buzz you need to open a pizzaria your pies always look great.
No thanks, but thank you. It's a hobby that I don't care to turn into a job.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:35 PM   #1950
www.nfl-forecast.com

Made some short rib pot pies with cheddar cheese pastry yesterday:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	111959  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.