Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:44 PM   #3181
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So hey...'sup?
Rona apparently
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:47 PM   #3182
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The East and West headquarters just had a summit meeting this week. We'll be starting up the new season relatively soon. Just working on a few data issues.

By the way, we're open for commercial business. If anyone has a network of people who want to play, we can give you a referral code, and you'll get a commission payment for anyone who signs up with that code. Hit me up if you're interested.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2021, 07:57 PM   #3183
Veteran

you guys all still in this for new season? Kinda dead around here....
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-19-2021, 09:18 PM   #3184
Mod Team

Someone can have my team.

I just don’t have the time for it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2021, 10:23 PM   #3185
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
you guys all still in this for new season? Kinda dead around here....
I'm trying to post on the sandbox site.
Old 02-19-2021, 10:24 PM   #3186
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Someone can have my team.

I just don’t have the time for it.
You interested in doing the rookie draft for your team? It starts tomorrow.
Old 02-19-2021, 10:36 PM   #3187
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Are all the drafts at the same time? Im running two teams and that could get hectic.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-19-2021, 10:39 PM   #3188
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652 View Post
Are all the drafts at the same time? Im running two teams and that could get hectic.
The two playtest leagues will indeed be simultaneous. But we have enough time for picks that I figure it won't be problematic. We'll just have to remember which team has which needs.
Old 02-20-2021, 05:34 AM   #3189
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652 View Post
I have two teams. You’ll be fine.
Old 02-20-2021, 05:40 AM   #3190
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Ok let me check it out. I can probably do that. If I enjoy it maybe I’ll keep my team.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2021, 05:43 AM   #3191
Veteran

Quote:
Ok let me check it out. I can probably do that. If I enjoy it maybe I’ll keep my team.
Good to hear!
Old 02-20-2021, 05:45 AM   #3192
Veteran

Quote:
Also, the draft starts within a couple hours from
Now I believe.
Old 02-20-2021, 08:01 AM   #3193
lifelong Chiefs survivor

It ran the full hour for the Saint Joseph Samurai pick, but it doesn't show that they picked anyone.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 02-20-2021, 08:29 AM   #3194
Mod Team

I click on Play once I'm logged in and it goes no where?
Old 02-20-2021, 08:30 AM   #3195
Mod Team

Appears everything is down. Cox posted a message.