Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4893
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2020, 06:00 PM   #2041
MVP

You do that
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Thanks I’ll give it a try!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2020, 06:08 PM   #2042
MVP

You're asking us? How about a picture of opened bottle in front of CP home page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
one of the classics...where do you place it amongst Ardbeg and Laphroaig? I" working on a Lagavulin 200th Anniv. 12 year. Good stuff.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2020, 08:02 PM   #2043
MVP

My buddies eyeballed my bottle of this and shots were served

****ing asswipes

Now it has 1/2 an ounce left
Old 11-15-2020, 08:35 PM   #2044
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
one of the classics...where do you place it amongst Ardbeg and Laphroaig? I" working on a Lagavulin 200th Anniv. 12 year. Good stuff.
All of them kinda have their own thing going on. Laphroaig is big iodine, Lagavulin is campfire and liquid smoke and Ardbeg is barbecue and brine.

Lagavulin 12 is great too. Usually higher ABV.

I also enjoy Caol Ila quite a bit. It's an Islay too but has more of an ashy vibe. It's weird to use those flavor descriptors in a positive way but that's about the only way to describe the flavor attraction. Once you figure out peated stuff, it's all gravy.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:22 AM   #2045
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
All of them kinda have their own thing going on. Laphroaig is big iodine, Lagavulin is campfire and liquid smoke and Ardbeg is barbecue and brine.

I also enjoy Caol Ila quite a bit. It's an Islay too but has more of an ashy vibe. It's weird to use those flavor descriptors in a positive way but that's about the only way to describe the flavor attraction. Once you figure out peated stuff, it's all gravy.
This is why I can drink scotch over bourbon. I know the bourbon purists will disagree but I think scotch has a bigger range of flavors. I know I have a small sample size for bourbons.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2020, 10:01 AM   #2046
King Sandbagger

I totally agree. Scotch has a bit of an advantage though in that it can be matured in lots of different types of casks versus bourbon, which has to be aged only in a first-use oak barrel.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-16-2020, 11:30 AM   #2047
Starter

Quote:

Been a long time since I tried Caol Ila...will have to give it a try. Your descriptions of the others are spot on. My wife just got me an Ardbeg Uigeadail which I'm going to enjoy over the TG holidays.
A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-16-2020, 11:44 AM   #2048
King Sandbagger

Uigeadail is my favorite Ardbeg expression. Excellent whisky.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:56 PM   #2049
Inmem 2.0

Lew is already in bed
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 08:09 PM   #2050
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Lew is already in bed

Close!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 08:28 PM   #2051
MVP

Apple cider and cinnamon vodka Just getting back from a motorcycle ride

Looks like lots of bonfires 62 degrees and calm winds.
Old 11-20-2020, 10:27 PM   #2052
King Sandbagger

Lagavulin 11 and an old bottle of 2nd Shift rye barrel aged LSD. The beer is pretty long in the tooth but isn't totally shitty. Poor beer got hidden behind some other bottles on my shelves. Don't overage your beers, folks. Don't be a beer killer.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:33 AM   #2053
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Lagavulin 11 and an old bottle of 2nd Shift rye barrel aged LSD. The beer is pretty long in the tooth but isn't totally shitty. Poor beer got hidden behind some other bottles on my shelves. Don't overage your beers, folks. Don't be a beer killer.
Whatever gets ya there man
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 12:53 PM   #2054
Mod Team

Let’s ****ing ride!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2020, 01:18 PM   #2055
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Let’s ****ing ride!!!!
Do you wake up every Sat morning ready to do battle with the booze?

You must be having some rough weeks.

Enjoy!