Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2017, 02:23 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

****Official 2017-2018 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread****

Back up in your ass with the resurrection. Follow the Cuonzo Martin era here.

Recruiting Commitments:

2017:
Michael Porter Jr., SF, *****, Gatorade National Player of the Year
CJ Roberts, PG, ****
Blake Harris, PG, ***/****
Jeremiah Tilmon, F/C, ****
Kassius Robertson, Grad Transfer
Jontay Porter (possible re-classification from Class of '18), ****

Departures: No one that matters
Returning Players: No one that matters

Overall class ranking: #6 nationally.

Last edited by 'Hamas' Jenkins; 05-25-2017 at 07:20 PM..
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:03 PM   #2221
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
I’m not sure what any of this means. But you seem nice.
I was confused from the get-go - my bad. T'is my fault for not watching earlier NCAA ball.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:13 PM   #2222
Consuming CP souls

I'm worried about pete...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:15 PM   #2223
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Why are you so miserable? We won like 27 games in three years. Enjoy it. **** man.
I can acknowledge the impressive improvement, while being disappointed about today's result. They are in, but not a good way to head into the tourney. What's so hard to understand?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:17 PM   #2224
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I can acknowledge the impressive improvement, while being disappointed about today's result. They are in, but not a good way to head into the tourney. What's so hard to understand?
The last time we went into the tournament with a winning streak...well, you know what happened

Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:33 PM   #2225
Rookie

Disappointing game!
okie-dokie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:36 PM   #2226
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
The last time we went into the tournament with a winning streak...well, you know what happened

Losing to Georgia suuuuure is exciting!!!
Old 03-08-2018, 10:50 PM   #2227
MVP

Quote:
Losing to Georgia suuuuure is exciting!!!
Almost as exciting as losing to Norfolk state
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:10 PM   #2228
I’m a Mahomo!

****Official 2017-2018 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread****

Gives MPJ another solid week of practices to shake some more rust off.

I’d rather have a 10th seed than an 8 of 9.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:00 AM   #2229
Starter

Quote:
“The only teams that win games in the NCAA tournament are teams that win their conference tournament.”

- Pasta Giant Meatball
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:48 AM   #2230
Consuming CP souls

You guys are right. That was such an impressive display yesterday, I morphed into a blue hair overnight.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:04 AM   #2231
MVP

I get the whole "I'm an angry Mizzou fan!" thing, but we won 27 games in three years

I'm not complaining about anything. It's year 1 for Cuonzo. He's never made the tournament in year 1. He is a young coach which is steadily improving

I don't understand why Mizzou fans are obsessed with the games that don't matter
Old 03-09-2018, 08:12 AM   #2232
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
I get the whole "I'm an angry Mizzou fan!" thing, but we won 27 games in three years

I'm not complaining about anything. It's year 1 for Cuonzo. He's never made the tournament in year 1. He is a young coach which is steadily improving

I don't understand why Mizzou fans are obsessed with the games that don't matter
I'm mostly with you, but it would have been nice to have a good showing in front of the St. Louis crowd for recruiting.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:24 AM   #2233
Consuming CP souls

Losing to a bad Georgia team at home is good because of Kimmays shitty tenure/BestMizzoubunchofnumbers
Old 03-09-2018, 08:31 AM   #2234
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Losing to a bad Georgia team at home is good because of Kimmays shitty tenure/BestMizzoubunchofnumbers

It isn't good, but it also is not a death blow. It doesn't look like it will even budge Mizzou's seed because so many right behind them also lost early in conference tourneys.

Rest, get healthy, get Porter, Jr. Closer to 100 percent. See what happens in the tournament.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:08 AM   #2235
MVP

http://www.bracketmatrix.com/

Most bracket predictors have Mizzou at an 8 seed, same as they were yesterday.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.