Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2017, 02:23 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

****Official 2017-2018 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread****

Back up in your ass with the resurrection. Follow the Cuonzo Martin era here.

Recruiting Commitments:

2017:
Michael Porter Jr., SF, *****, Gatorade National Player of the Year
CJ Roberts, PG, ****
Blake Harris, PG, ***/****
Jeremiah Tilmon, F/C, ****
Kassius Robertson, Grad Transfer
Jontay Porter (possible re-classification from Class of '18), ****

Departures: No one that matters
Returning Players: No one that matters

Overall class ranking: #6 nationally.

Last edited by 'Hamas' Jenkins; 05-25-2017 at 07:20 PM..
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:55 PM   #2206
You Sweetie!

Greatest shock of the game was seeing MU cheerleaders and UGA cheerleaders lateral in looks. I was proud this day for that reason, alone!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:57 PM   #2207
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Why are you so miserable? We won like 27 games in three years. Enjoy it. **** man.
sorry bro - you're wrong and being a huge homer, here. I'm sure you're sweet but... Pitt and PGM got you by the balls.. MU supposed to be wrecking shop w/ regards to NCAA Basketball in the ****ing SEC!!! **** man - put on your reading-glasses, here!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:59 PM   #2208
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
sorry bro - you're wrong and being a huge homer, here. I'm sure you're sweet but... Pitt and PGM got you by the balls.. MU supposed to be wrecking shop w/ regards to NCAA Basketball in the ****ing SEC!!! **** man - put on your reading-glasses, here!
Trollolololololol
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:00 PM   #2209
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I really wish that Porter Jr had played last week to knock off the rust before this game.
yes, I didn't get the full story until late, still though, brother needs to gain some gains, young or not.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:00 PM   #2210
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Exactly. F***ing Mizzou Fans. Enjoy the ****ing ride.
Meh. No denying the game today was pretty frustrating. Mizzou should be better than that.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:01 PM   #2211
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Trollolololololol
What'd I do, here? ???
Old 03-08-2018, 08:02 PM   #2212
The Insider

Quote:
Greatest shock of the game was seeing MU cheerleaders and UGA cheerleaders lateral in looks. I was proud this day for that reason, alone!
Georgia wins with the southern accent though.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:03 PM   #2213
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Trollolololololol
sorry i get it now, I didn't do the math, at first. please carry on w/ your non-approval.. my fault - literally, today, first NCAA game I've watched.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:04 PM   #2214
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Georgia wins with the southern accent though.
yes, southern Missouri accent is pretty hillbilly - so, yes.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:05 PM   #2215
I’m a Mahomo!

Nothing changes except I really wanted to see Mizzou vs Kentucky.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:06 PM   #2216
You Sweetie!

i was pulling for my boys though - i brought the stream forward toward COB today, at the office - I was pulling for MU for Zach, Hamas and my brother PGM - trust me Kweens i grew up in Blue Spings - 7 Hwy Exit is literally 2 hours from there if you drive Dadleft4Cigarettes speed limit - he lives in Bates City, BTW!
Old 03-08-2018, 08:15 PM   #2217
MVP

Quote:
sorry i get it now, I didn't do the math, at first. please carry on w/ your non-approval.. my fault - literally, today, first NCAA game I've watched.
You're a hard fella to read. I can't tell if you were being serious about Mizzou wrecking the SEC in basketball lol. They went from last place to 5th in a year. The SEC is pretty decent this year in basketball. Probably going to get 8 teams in the tourney.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #2218
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Nothing changes except I really wanted to see Mizzou vs Kentucky.
It would have been nice to get MPJ another game, but it is what it is. Maybe they could scrimmage the girls team. They're pretty good lol
Old 03-08-2018, 08:27 PM   #2219
Starter

Quote:
I’m not sure what any of this means. But you seem nice.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:01 PM   #2220
I’m a Mahomo!

Pat Forde on his alma mater.

https://sports.yahoo.com/michael-por...020943991.html
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.