Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2017, 07:13 PM  
Damnit Peg

Official 2017 NBA Off Season Thread

The draft is June 22nd.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:09 PM   #181
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
Is Danny Ainge the smartest guy in the room afraid to get his feet wet?

Collecting assets and he completely lost out on anyone that could have helped his team get over the Cavs. I swear he just likes like collecting assets but hates having to give them up.
Pretty much.

Teams with much less are doing way more and getting way better. It's kind of pathetic.

Meanwhile the East has sunken even further into the shit hole it already was. They've lost two all-stars in Butler and now George. The Raptors are bound to lose some of their valuable players, too, most likely to a team in the West given how close so many teams are to building competitive teams with Golden State.

It's just pathetic.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:11 PM   #182
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Hes one of the best scoring big in the league per minute. Donovan needs to just play him more minutes. The more i see Adams, the more I feel like hes just a jag. Cant block shots, not a great rebounder, but does run the floor decent to get free allwy oop points from Russ

Kanter is a complete liability in the playoffs. he's unplayable.
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:12 PM   #183
LEGEND!

George got traded for a bag of cheetos and a glass of water
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:13 PM   #184
Please squeeze

Quote:

Collecting assets and he completely lost out on anyone that could have helped his team get over the Cavs. I swear he just likes like collecting assets but hates having to give them up.
I don't blame Ainge for trading any assets for a 1 yr PG rental. Should have made a trade for Butler though
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:13 PM   #185
Starter

Quote:

If he loses out on Hayward.......
Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:17 PM   #186
LEGEND!

New look Thunder:

Russell Westbrook
Andre Roberson
Paul George
Taj Gibson
Steven Adams/Enes Kanter
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:17 PM   #187
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You ever go to any Suns games.

I've been to two........in 5 years.

Hahhah. That is the exact amount I've been to in 10 years. Both times tickets were free. I watch them on tv a decent amount. I'll totally go if you can score tickets. Lol
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:20 PM   #188
LEGEND!

Sources: Indiana was close to trading Paul George to Boston but wanted Terry Rozier as final piece. Danny Ainge thought price was too high ��
Old 06-30-2017, 08:23 PM   #189
LEGEND!

Thunder trying to get Rudy Gay as well
Old 06-30-2017, 08:24 PM   #190
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
New look Thunder:

Russell Westbrook
Andre Roberson
Paul George
Taj Gibson
Steven Adams/Enes Kanter

Gibson is a FA and Roberson is a RFA

They will need to move pieces to keep Roberson if another team gives him a poison pill contract
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:31 PM   #191
LEGEND!

Holy shit!! Celtics offered 3 first round draft picks and Jae Crowder and Amir Johnson
Old 06-30-2017, 08:32 PM   #192
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:

Yep. Ainge looks like a pussy right now. If they don't get Hayward, his reputation around the league is going to switch really quick.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:34 PM   #193
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Hahhah. That is the exact amount I've been to in 10 years. Both times tickets were free. I watch them on tv a decent amount. I'll totally go if you can score tickets. Lol
Only time I've went tickets were free as well.

If I score some tickets this year (center court a few rows up), you're on my short list.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:34 PM   #194
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Thunder trying to get Rudy Gay as well
Please god no. Rudy Gay is a volume shooting human wasteland. Please no.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:39 PM   #195
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Only time I've went tickets were free as well.

If I score some tickets this year (center court a few rows up), you're on my short list.
Sweet.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.