Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2017, 07:13 PM  
Damnit Peg

Official 2017 NBA Off Season Thread

The draft is June 22nd.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:09 PM   #151
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Kemp's injuries were weight, alcohol and coke.
And 60 fatherless children.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 03:55 PM   #152
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Rubio about to be traded to Utah.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:09 PM   #153
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Rubio about to be traded to Utah.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ugh, I don't love this. With Towns, Butler, and Wiggins, the Wolves need a pass-first point that can play D. Rubio is that.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:10 PM   #154
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Ugh, I don't love this. With Towns, Butler, and Wiggins, the Wolves need a pass-first point that can play D. Rubio is that.
Wolves are targeting Jeff Teague according to Brian Windhorst
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:12 PM   #155
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Wolves are targeting Jeff Teague according to Brian Windhorst
That would be fine; just don't give me Lowry.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:29 PM   #156
LEGEND!

Quote:
That would be fine; just don't give me Lowry.
Yea Windhorst said that's the second option if they can't land Teague. Said they might focus on George Hill as well
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:51 PM   #157
Special Teams ACE!!!

Oh goody, a protected first round pick. Just what I always wanted.

I get that this move is more about getting Rubio away and finding Thibs' actual preferred PG, and I'm glad the rumors about Rubio being traded are finally going to end, but I'm still just kind of "meh" about this move. The cap space to sign a PG needs to be ACTUALLY used and used well. I'm not sure Jeff Teague is THE player who's going to fix all of our problems unless he comes cheaper.

Rubio's hardly a scoring PG, but his 3FG% had improved to the 30s for two consecutive seasons. Teague is what... like 35? 36? percent from 3?

I'm also not sure what the obsession is with having our PG be the go-to guy from downtown. There are four other spots and an entire array of bench guys. Why not find some specialty 3 shooters and mix-and-match them on the court? Saves on overextending our big 3 (which Thibs is prone to do) while still taking advantage of what those guys can do as ball handlers and shot creators. Rubio was ineffective as a shooter (that's putting it nicely), but he did everything else pretty damn well on the court. That's worth something, and I'm not sure the payoff is that much better if we score something in free agency.

That is of course IF we score something in free agency. It has to happen at this point. Jimmy at PG ****s us over hard and puts us back at square 1.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:21 PM   #158
Mod Team

What's the thought on Blake Griffin at this state in his career?

Talking about Suns and I'm trying to determine if Booker, Josh Jackson and Griffin would get me excited enough to start watching. Eric Bledsoe is good too but they are thinking of trading him?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:38 PM   #159
LEGEND!

Looks like Teague is signing with the Wolves
Old 06-30-2017, 06:44 PM   #160
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Looks like Teague is signing with the Wolves
Again, better than Lowry, although I'm curious to see what he gets.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:45 PM   #161
LEGEND!

I'm curious where Lowry will go
Old 06-30-2017, 07:19 PM   #162
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What's the thought on Blake Griffin at this state in his career?

Talking about Suns and I'm trying to determine if Booker, Josh Jackson and Griffin would get me excited enough to start watching. Eric Bledsoe is good too but they are thinking of trading him?
Booker and JJ should be enough to suck you in
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:50 PM   #163
Future NBA Finals MVP

Im hearing Paul George was just traded to OKC for Sabonis and Oladipo
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:51 PM   #164
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
I don't know. Rubio is a poor man's Rondo. He's a good passer and a defender, but I'll take a guy who can pass and score over him.

Just now getting to 40% FG is amazingly bad.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:52 PM   #165
Court Jester

The East is going to continue to be horrible for a long time.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.