Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2017, 05:56 PM  
I'll be back.

Ezekiel Elliott will play at least two more games before his suspension

Gonna be close as to whether or not the Chiefs get him or not.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:02 PM   #2
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

I hope we play him. We need to prove we are "contenders" and in my mind we have not especially this last weekend.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:05 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
I hope we play him. We need to prove we are "contenders" and in my mind we have not especially this last weekend.
They beat 3 possibly 4 potential playoff teams so far. They've proven it.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:08 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
They beat 3 possibly 4 potential playoff teams so far. They've proven it.
Hey if we play Philly and Wash when they are healthy I say they beat us now. Not trying to be negative Nancy here but we were lucky Wash was beat up and we had Philly early on before they got their mojo going. All things equal I say Philly and Wash beat us now.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:12 PM   #5
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

He’s gonna be out for the fantasy playoff, which is why all of us drafted him in the first place. Boo this man!
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:25 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Hey if we play Philly and Wash when they are healthy I say they beat us now. Not trying to be negative Nancy here but we were lucky Wash was beat up and we had Philly early on before they got their mojo going. All things equal I say Philly and Wash beat us now.
Philly wasn’t relatively healthy when we played them?

Also, we were pretty banged up against Washington too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:37 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Philly wasn’t relatively healthy when we played them?

Also, we were pretty banged up against Washington too.
Philly was I agree but they hadn't got their mojo quite down on offense. Wash was more beat up than us IMHO. Do we beat Philly and Wash now all things equal ? I say not until we get more physical in our game. Both Philly and Wash were more physical than we were IMHO when we played them.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:40 PM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Philly was I agree but they hadn't got their mojo quite down on offense. Wash was more beat up than us IMHO. Do we beat Philly and Wash now all things equal ? I say not until we get more physical in our game. Both Philly and Wash were more physical than we were IMHO when we played them.
? Philly scored 30 against Washington the week before. Their only loss is to KC.

Houston was coming off a game they scored 57 the week before KC. Chiefs are hardly catching offenses mid slump.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:44 PM   #9
What's up braj?

Quote:
Haven't proven we're contenders? Out of our 5 wins, 4 are against teams likely headed to the playoffs. Did you drink an ice cold glass of down's syndrome this morning?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
? Philly scored 30 against Washington the week before. Their only loss is to KC.
I'm talking "NOW" all things equal. Based on our "lack" of physicality against the Steelers I say Philly wins "now".

We are not that physical in the trenches my friend and IF we are going far into the playoffs we better find some serious attitude soon.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:48 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Haven't proven we're contenders? Out of our 5 wins, 4 are against teams likely headed to the playoffs. Did you drink an ice cold glass of down's syndrome this morning?
Mark my words, if we don't start getting physical in the trenches it will be "rinse and repeat" as usual.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:54 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
I'm talking "NOW" all things equal. Based on our "lack" of physicality against the Steelers I say Philly wins "now".

We are not that physical in the trenches my friend and IF we are going far into the playoffs we better find some serious attitude soon.
Pitt is one game out of 6 where they were missing 3 starters on the online and were probably peeking ahead a little to Oakland who they play 4 days later. If they lay an egg Thursday then maybe I start getting concerned. Pitt has had the Chiefs number for a while now. 1 loss to one of the top three teams in the AFC doesn't suddenly negate what they did the first 5 games. It's hard to go undefeated, especially with the gauntlet KC had the first two months.

It was pretty apparent the chiefs didn't bring their A game Sunday and yet they still had a shot in the 4th quarter. Regardless, even with Elliot Dallas is the third best team in their division.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:59 PM   #13
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

You are one dumb sumbitch
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:03 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
You are one dumb sumbitch
I don't do this often but "+1"
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:07 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
And maybe if we had Berry, Morse, LDT, Conley and Wilson we beat the Steelers last week. I don't see the point of your argument.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote