Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:14 PM   #3331
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
**** me, three more Sundays of this? Better get my cardiologist on the phone.
I really thought everyone was ****ed.

Jaw dropped when Arya dunked on the Night King outta nowhere.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:15 PM   #3332
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I think he just got his ass kicked and had to take a pit stop.

Thought Drogon was a goner.

I hope he eats Cersei whole.
I think the most satisfying thing yet to see would be that bitches death...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:15 PM   #3333
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
By the way on the picture, it must be through how they are transmitting it. I watched the first episode on free DirectTV HBO weekend, it sucked picture quality. Much better through streaming it on HBO Now.
The entire episode filmed in the dark sucked on my LED watching HBO GO.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:16 PM   #3334
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
The entire episode filmed in the dark sucked on my LED watching HBO GO.
Yeah... Once that icy fog kicked in it was pretty damn rough.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:17 PM   #3335
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Drogon will die in Kings Landing.
Bullshit. They're gonna need 100 dragon cannon thingies.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:17 PM   #3336
In Search of a Life

Epic, yet completely disappointing.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:17 PM   #3337
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I really thought everyone was ****ed.

Jaw dropped when Arya dunked on the Night King outta nowhere.
Nah when she said today wasn't a good day to die or whatever and disappeared it was a given she was going to kill the NK when he was facing Bran.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:17 PM   #3338
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBecky View Post
Isn't the only way to get a face is for that person to be dead?
I was disappointed that Arya hadn't taken Bran's place but this is a logical point that makes the ending more palatable. Now we know why Bran gave the dagger to Arya.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-28-2019, 09:18 PM   #3339
In Search of a Life

Read an interesting theory about the Golden Company. Basically saying that Cersei was shitty at money management where Tyrion and Tywin were clever at using it to their advantage. The bank threw some serious shade at Cersei for paying their entire debts off. How loyal are Cersei's mercenaries really?
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:19 PM   #3340
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Epic, yet completely disappointing.
I guess they're saving the big twist for the ending.

As they should.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:19 PM   #3341
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yeah... Once that icy fog kicked in it was pretty damn rough.
Total cost cutting. If that entire episode was filmed in the light imagine what they would have had to pay the extras.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:21 PM   #3342
MVP

So Bran’s arc is done just like that? Please tell me there has to be a twist to that ending.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:21 PM   #3343
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
I was disappointed that Arya hadn't taken Bran's place but this is a logical point that makes the ending more palatable. Now we know why Bran gave the dagger to Arya.
Ohhhh. Forgot that.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:24 PM   #3344
Most Valuable Villain

It was supposed to be hard to see. It was ****ing pure chaos and they wanted you to feel like you were there.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:24 PM   #3345
oxymoron

I'm probably reading too much into this, but....

In the trailer for next week, Dany and the Starks are shown together in exactly one scene. When they're lighting the bodies outside of Winterfell. Elsewise they are separate. And Tyrion is not shown with Dany, either.

So are we foreshadowing strife, and a fragile alliance?
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.