Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2019, 08:45 PM  
Banned

What Are You Spinning? Cont.

Rabble's thread has become extremely slow to load and post so I'm starting a new one while the other will be locked.

As rabble is no longer with us (cough), I have been authorized to post in his stead.

Perhaps we can add a full description of the video then post a direct link in an effort to forego the issues in the original thread.

Let's hear what your hearing.

Link to the original - https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314922

Last edited by Bowser; 02-05-2019 at 08:51 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2021, 10:27 PM   #646
Fight, build, win!

Last edited by srvy; 08-19-2021 at 10:34 PM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 11:12 PM   #647
Fight, build, win!

It was maybe 2013 or 14 working out of town one of the crew said he was going to get tickets to Dinosaur Jr. I asked who and he said you got to see these guys the guitarist and bassist are incredible. So I was in and wow I was blown away along with my ears for the week. They will be in KC at the Truman tomorrow promise J Mascis will blow you away. The opened with Thumb and I was hooked.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 06:38 AM   #648
Here We Go Again

Most recent pickups.

lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-23-2021, 11:57 AM   #649
Veteran

One of (the many) cool things about Alice Cooper is that he will dig up some deep cuts and interesting covers for his live performances:

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-27-2021, 09:58 AM   #650
Veteran

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-27-2021, 01:02 PM   #651
Keep Camp Home!

I just ordered this record, should be here in a few days. And heading to San Diego in 2 weeks to see them at Petco.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-29-2021, 05:52 PM   #652
MVP

Two idols my friend started producing for.

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-29-2021, 05:57 PM   #653
sorta mod-ish

I'll be the first to admit my music tastes can be rather dated, bland, and unoriginal. I'm usually a rock guy first, then I'll skip around the genres. I've never been a huge BLS fan, but I dig them and think Zakk Wylde is as good as anyone out there on lead right now. I am loving their new single, not because it's some great cutting edge song, but because of that opening riff.....

I love that heavy drop riff sound. I just bought my very first starter guitar ever not long ago, and I will master that riff sometime soon.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 06:44 PM   #654
Banned

WTF is that guy doing to Cortez The Killer?!

That's just terrible. The interpretation, the playing , the acoustics. Why even play it if that's what you're going to play? ****!

Last edited by eDave; 08-29-2021 at 06:50 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 07:15 PM   #655
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post

That's just terrible. The interpretation, the playing , the acoustics. Why even play it if that's what you're going to play? ****!
You think they'll be able to play Coachella one day? Burning Man, maybe?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:39 PM   #656
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

I'd be willing to bet Neil would love it. J Mascis isn't a cover band he interprets it how he sees fit. CTK should be done live with a lot of feedback and raw guitar playing. The only thing I agree with is the recording isn't great.

Here is another raw playing of a Mascis song with Paul Shafer David Sanborn. Hope it pisses you off too.

Old 08-30-2021, 05:40 PM   #657
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

I'd be willing to bet Neil would love it. J Mascis isn't a cover band he interprets it how he sees fit. CTK should be done live with a lot of feedback and raw guitar playing. The only thing I agree with is the recording isn't great.

Here is another raw playing of a Mascis song with Paul Shafer David Sanborn. Hope it pisses you off too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmSfEdfvRzA
Old 08-30-2021, 11:02 PM   #658
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

That hairball's musical interpretation sucks balls too. Thanks for posting it up twice.
Old 08-31-2021, 04:05 PM   #659
Veteran

The man looks like he's wearing at least 3 wigs:

Old 08-31-2021, 05:06 PM   #660
Veteran

Been listening to a lot of Leon Bridges recently. The reworked motown movement is pretty good and diverse.
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.