Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2018, 11:56 AM  
Thank you

Sammy Watkins IS practicing. [or not]

wtf!!!!!????
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:47 PM   #196
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Oh please - you said something very unruly and juvenile to me back in 2011 or so - I mean glad we've made up and all - but don't sit here like you've been PastorMike.
What if I am Pastor Mike? Then what?
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:49 PM   #197
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Morse and Berry are practicing. LDT might be back soon. My gf blew me last night. I’m having a great day!
Don't have twins.

My wife woke up at like 4 in the morning and I happened to be at attention. She reaches over, gives me a tug and an 'oh my'....then ****ing falls asleep.

Breastfeeding is God's cruel joke. Gives them the best rack they'll ever have...then absolutely murders their sex drive.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:56 PM   #198
Bring It Home

Has anyone checked Web MD to see if a Haglund Deformity is contagious? This could be like a Lawrence Tynes situation.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:11 PM   #199
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
SP?
SP mean spelling?
Like I misspelled YIP when I wrote YUP?
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:13 PM   #200
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Don't have twins.

My wife woke up at like 4 in the morning and I happened to be at attention. She reaches over, gives me a tug and an 'oh my'....then ****ing falls asleep.

Breastfeeding is God's cruel joke. Gives them the best rack they'll ever have...then absolutely murders their sex drive.
Then, shortly after, it becomes the worst rack they'll ever have.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:14 PM   #201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Simply Ped
Posted via Mobile Device
Then I'm a bit too old for him
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:19 PM   #202
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Sammy Watkins never missed a game due to injury in college, but his freaking feet/ankles have been like fragile glass in the NFL, JFC.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:20 PM   #203
In Search of a Life

I see the unhinged hysteria has been transferred to this thread.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:22 PM   #204
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Had to go somewhere, right?
Old 11-28-2018, 02:22 PM   #205
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Why are you describing your presence in a thread as "unhinged hysteria"?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:23 PM   #206
In Search of a Life

Connely will be fine against the Faders. As long as Sammy is back for the playoffs and the Superbowl, we will good.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:27 PM   #207
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Don't have twins.

I honestly have never heard that about the sex drive though. It’s both interesting and scary, mostly scary.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:30 PM   #208
In Search of a Life

Well it makes sense that a woman's body would want to create another baby immediately while she's still nursing one one of the little poop/piss/puke machines.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:31 PM   #209
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Sammy Watkins never missed a game due to injury in college, but his freaking feet/ankles have been like fragile glass in the NFL, JFC.
Thank god you found another thing to bitch about.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:34 PM   #210
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Morse and Berry are practicing. LDT might be back soon. My gf blew me last night. I’m having a great day!
Did she swallow? That would be a great day!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote