Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So, what’s this Sneed trade gonna end up being?

Since we know this thing is coming down in the next few days.

What’s the predictions? Not what you want, but what you think the details end up being?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:51 PM   #826
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Are people really doubting Veach again??
Of course they are. Fans are fans. They think if the team did everything they wanted then the Chiefs would never lose a game.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:53 PM   #827
In Search of a Life

I trust our 3 time Super Bowl winning GM over anybody else when it comes to building a roster
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 06:59 PM   #828
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpg4zombie View Post
A 3rd rounder is not enough. We will get a 3rd rounder from a comp pick if he signed elsewhere.
Probably we'll get nothing. nada. Zilch. I don't think you understand.

We can trade him for a third, or we can pay him 19 million whatever for a year and watch him walk for nothing. The third comp pick is not guaranteed.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 07:06 PM   #829
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
It's awfully condescending to assume people don't know how comp picks work just because they disagree with you about them. I replied to you on this the other day and you conveniently ignored it, so to reiterate: it's unlikely we're making any big free agent moves next year. We'll be lucky to re-sign our own guys. And even if we did make a signing to offset Sneed, that offset would allow us to get a comp pick for someone like Trey Smith that we wouldn't otherwise get.

Basically I'd rather have one more year of Sneed and a (arguably) likely 3rd round comp pick in 2026 than trade him for a 3rd now.
Your point was entirely reasonable. And I get it. Next year we’re likely to lose a bunch of players who may sign for a fair bit elsewhere, or they might not. Nothing is guaranteed. Bolton may not get remotely what we think. Smith may get more. Sneed could get less. Nothing is guaranteed with a comp pick however you want to pretend to spin it in advance with how you think next offseason might go. That’s the point. People assume they can have certainty about the floor when that’s not remotely the case. The third round comp pick is the ceiling and the floor is absolutely nothing (and there are shades of grey in between).

It’s not condescending when people 20 minutes ago posted in this thread not understanding the basics of how it works.

Last edited by TwistedChief; 03-16-2024 at 07:11 PM..
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 07:11 PM   #830
Why so serious?

Quote:
I trust our 3 time Super Bowl winning GM over anybody else when it comes to building a roster
Somehow Mahomo gets this.

You want to say we should hang onto Sneed because you want to prioritize this next season? I totally get it and agree. But you want to say Veach is a fool if he accepts this package because the team deserves more? That’s off base however one wants to spin it.

The moment we signed Jones the Sneed situation became far more complicated and we lost leverage. They had and have contingencies and they’re operating with that in mind.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 07:28 PM   #831
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

You want to say we should hang onto Sneed because you want to prioritize this next season? I totally get it and agree. But you want to say Veach is a fool if he accepts this package because the team deserves more? That’s off base however one wants to spin it.

The moment we signed Jones the Sneed situation became far more complicated and we lost leverage. They had and have contingencies and they’re operating with that in mind.
Yeah, especially with a DB.

Veach took garbage in 2018 and created a loaded pipeline of DBs with very few bad moves. He’s pretty much signed the right FAs, let the right or expensive guys walk, drafted well, etc.

I completely understand someone not just blindly trusting with process with Veach and receivers. I don’t get it with DBs though.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 07:50 PM   #832
MVP

Quote:
Well **** you too bruh! Once they build that statue of 15 I’ll meet you there!

For a fight I mean, not to admire the statue. Even though I’m sure it’ll be a nice statue. We’ll probably want to admire it a little. But after that I am kicking your ass or at the very least telling you to pound sand!

Or I mean, we could just admire the statue. I bet they make him doing the bicep flex! He loves that one.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-16-2024, 07:52 PM   #833
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Well **** you too bruh! Once they build that statue of 15 I’ll meet you there!

For a fight I mean, not to admire the statue. Even though I’m sure it’ll be a nice statue. We’ll probably want to admire it a little. But after that I am kicking your ass or at the very least telling you to pound sand!

Or I mean, we could just admire the statue. I bet they make him doing the bicep flex! He loves that one.
Give me a bronze statue of dad bod Mahomes, or I don't want it.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 07:52 PM   #834
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Probably we'll get nothing. nada. Zilch. I don't think you understand.

We can trade him for a third, or we can pay him 19 million whatever for a year and watch him walk for nothing. The third comp pick is not guaranteed.
A third straight ring is the opposite of nothing in the football world but I see your point.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-16-2024, 08:04 PM   #835
On Hiatus

Quote:

I don't think anyone is saying he is a fool...it's just we don't think it is a good trade accepting the 3rd.

We can all say we don't agree with him...but that's not calling him a fool.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:06 PM   #836
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

Just like our capitalism based society. Everything's true value is what someone is willing to pay. If the market is a 3rd rounder, then thats the bar.

I think Sneed helping us get a 3peat has more value to me than a 3rd rounder. Veach has a different opinion. Cool. He's the best GM in football and has earned our trust on this too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:08 PM   #837
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Just like our capitalism based society. Everything's true value is what someone is willing to pay. If the market is a 3rd rounder, then thats the bar.

I think Sneed helping us get a 3peat has more value to me than a 3rd rounder. Veach has a different opinion. Cool. He's the best GM in football and has earned our trust on this too.
If Veach accepts a third for Sneed, do you think it’s fair to assume there’s more to the story than we know?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:09 PM   #838
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I don't think anyone is saying he is a fool...it's just we don't think it is a good trade accepting the 3rd.

We can all say we don't agree with him...but that's not calling him a fool.
Well... you are basically calling the trade foolish, which is similar. Veach has way more info to make these decisions and he's been proven more the competent to make them.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:16 PM   #839
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Well... you are basically calling the trade foolish, which is similar. Veach has way more info to make these decisions and he's been proven more the competent to make them.
Sorry....but I disagree. Just because I say that he shouldn't take a 3rd this year doesn't mean I am calling him foolish.

Because I don't agree with you do you assume that I am calling you foolish too?
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:16 PM   #840
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If Veach accepts a third for Sneed, do you think it’s fair to assume there’s more to the story than we know?
of course, thats why he gets the benefit of doubt.

Maybe Sneed said he wont play on the tag, trade him. Veach may play hard ball and call the bluff. Maybe the Chiefs and Veach think the knee won't hold up for the next 3 years or something going on between a coach or players or a 100 different things it could be.

But, for the sake of argument none of those are applicable. Everything is as it appears.....Is having him for a 3peat run more valuable than a 3rd rounder?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.