Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2016, 08:42 PM   #2
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barret View Post
If you are on the wall about seeing this, here is another long fight scene that is well choreographed.

Yeah I was wondering how they were going to top the hallway fight scene from season 1, this one did that and so much more, especially utilizing the chain and the set of circumstances Punisher put him into to begin that fight was pretty awesome.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-20-2016, 04:04 PM   #3
MVP

They keep dropping hints for Gladiator.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:58 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barret View Post
If you are on the wall about seeing this, here is another long fight scene that is well choreographed.

This was the best fight scene of the whole season IMO.

Hopefully next season will have less of the whiny ass Foggy and the blonde chick that never sleeps or takes showers.

Looks like the Punisher is set up with the stuff from the shed to kick some ass.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2016, 10:47 PM   #5
Veteran

Spoiler!
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2016, 12:00 AM   #6
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:11 PM   #7
Supreme Commander of My House

Foggy is awesome. Great one-liners.
cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:29 AM   #8
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

done.

great season.

one thing i could never stand about heroes is the idea that nobody recognized Clark Kent is Superman because he is wearing glasses.
Just like she didn't happen to notice....when she was up close and personal....he put his hand on her face and tenderly asks if she's OK.....and she somehow doesn't realize that it's Matt.

but man oh man. just a great season.

does anybody know if Daredevil...in the comics....does he ever stop this "I won't kill anyone" bullshit??
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:58 PM   #9
MVP

I have a sneaking idea that:
Spoiler!

and no DD never kills anybody but he has no problem crippling people.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:38 AM   #10
The Boom Boom Room

Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:21 AM   #11
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Spoiler!
I miss him as Shane in TWD
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:41 AM   #12
Mindful Taoist German

WANT MOAR PUNISHER!
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:30 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
WANT MOAR PUNISHER!
I'm only through Episode 5, but yeah. Bernthal did really well. During the first fight, I thought he needed to be a little more physically imposing. But man, scene at the cemetary where he talked about his daughter, that's insane. He just ate up that scene, chewed through it like a ****ing piranha. I don't know how many actors are capable of what he did, but the number has to be small. That was some damned compelling television.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2016, 03:58 PM   #14
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm only through Episode 5, but yeah. Bernthal did really well. During the first fight, I thought he needed to be a little more physically imposing. But man, scene at the cemetary where he talked about his daughter, that's insane. He just ate up that scene, chewed through it like a ****ing piranha. I don't know how many actors are capable of what he did, but the number has to be small. That was some damned compelling television.
That scene actually choked me up a little bit.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:22 AM   #15
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
That scene actually choked me up a little bit.
Me too...def more so since we had our first child recently my 3 mo daughter.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.