Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:54 PM   #5251
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
The Anova is my recommendation.

I'd sit tight and wait for a sale. You just missed it at Target yesterday for $112.

https://slickdeals.net/deal-alerts/
Agreed. Good time to be shopping, as Anova historically has holiday sales starting in the next couple of weeks.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:13 PM   #5252
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Agreed. Good time to be shopping, as Anova historically has holiday sales starting in the next couple of weeks.
Quote:
The Anova is my recommendation.

I'd sit tight and wait for a sale. You just missed it at Target yesterday for $112.

https://slickdeals.net/deal-alerts/

Thanks for the heads up. Gives me time to research it a little longer.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:33 PM   #5253
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Well, then. I guess I'm not gonna have to fight anybody. These were bomb, too.
You're going to have to have someone quote the challenge.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:47 PM   #5254
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
We've been on a soup kick lately, too. I love soups, stews, and chili. Doesn't matter what time of year, soup is always a winner!

Well, here you go, Campbell's right out the can!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0004.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	113247  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:00 PM   #5255

Homeade Chicken and Noodle
Grilled Cheese with fresh Homeade Bread
Ice Cold Coca Cola in a can/Yeti Coozie

Chicken was smoked yesterday
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:03 PM   #5256
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Homeade Chicken and Noodle
Grilled Cheese with fresh Homeade Bread
Ice Cold Coca Cola in a can/Yeti Coozie

Pics or it didn't happen.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:16 PM
threebag
This message has been deleted by threebag.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:21 PM   #5258

Buzz your taking me out of my internet badassness zone. Hope it worked
Old 11-07-2016, 07:22 PM   #5259
I like Pie!

What kind of stove is that?

Did you make the noodles?

How did you make the bread?

How long and at what temp do you cook the grilled cheese each side?
Old 11-07-2016, 07:32 PM   #5260
I like Pie!

Quote:
Buzz your taking me out of my internet badassness zone. Hope it worked

I thought I smelled some bullshit cooking.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:34 PM   #5261

I didn't know if the picture would load. Never added a photo before
Old 11-07-2016, 07:35 PM   #5262

Whirlpool 5 burner gas stove. It kicks ass for sure.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:38 PM   #5263
I like Pie!

Quote:
I didn't know if the picture would load. Never added a photo before

If you made it, give us the run down, see previous post.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:45 PM   #5264
I like Pie!

Quote:
sous vide chicken again. also homemade apple crisp for dessert.

I love fried chicken, do you double dip in egg wash and flour and let it rest?
Old 11-07-2016, 07:58 PM   #5265

Smoked the whole chickens at 250 for about 5 hours over mulberry
Pulled the chicken and added my last onion from my garden some celery and some carrot. Seasoned it with a bay leaf and Natures Seasoning(Morton)

Noodle were durum wheat flour eggs and water
Rolled about 1/8 then cut and boiled

Bread is a recipe i use in my bread machine
Makes a nice dense loaf usually make a few loaves a week. I can't smell so i am really getting cheated there.
Sliced about a half inch thick buttered and slapped a slice of Mild cheddar(Tilamok brand i think)
Buttered with Land o Lakes butter salted with a touch of (Morton) Sea Salt and Garlic