Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:44 PM   #8626
future chiefs fans

this is why a shutdown is going to have to come down from on high.
oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:44 PM   #8627
In Search of a Life

No health conditions other than asthma

Ok
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:45 PM   #8628
In Search of a Life

OH you need to calm down
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:45 PM   #8629
future chiefs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
No health conditions other than asthma

Ok
from what I read most of the young people who are getting their ass kicked by this have asthma or have had asthma in the past.
oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:46 PM   #8630
future chiefs fans

Quote:
OH you need to calm down
this is pretty much where I am at right now

Coronavirus is a 'personal nightmare' for people with OCD and anxiety disorders

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rders-n1164066
Old 03-21-2020, 02:46 PM   #8631
In Search of a Life

Anecdotal so take it at that but I have an acquaintance in Florida who had a worker that had it and wasn’t doing good. They were kind of preparing for the end. Talked the ID doc into the malaria meds

Is now being released a day later and is recovering
Old 03-21-2020, 02:47 PM   #8632
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandhater View Post

I get it. It’s stressful

But take everything slow and think
Old 03-21-2020, 02:49 PM   #8633
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandhater View Post

Take a walk. Get some exercise. It'll help.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:50 PM   #8634
Supporter

NY with 3,247 new cases today.

Point of note:

NY has 10,121 more total cases than WA state and still with 27 fewer deaths.

We know a lot of the deaths in WA came from a specific nursing home but that is an interesting statistic nonetheless.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:51 PM   #8635
Supporter

Quote:
I get it. It’s stressful

But take everything slow and think
Dude you are wasting your time. He has been like this for weeks over in DC. It's why I finally put him on iggy and left.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:51 PM   #8636
I love your mom

Quote:
Anecdotal so take it at that but I have an acquaintance in Florida who had a worker that had it and wasn’t doing good. They were kind of preparing for the end. Talked the ID doc into the malaria meds

Is now being released a day later and is recovering
positive news , for fun i checked the contraindications and of course psoriasis is on the list which i have lol.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:52 PM   #8637
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I took about 5 buckets of hand sanitizer from my local brewery to a nursing home this week. The owners are making the hand santizer for free. volunteers are transporting it to Nursing homes and hospitals. It’s happening all over the USA.
Yup and it’s awesome.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:52 PM   #8638
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
positive news , for fun i checked the contraindications and of course psoriasis is on the list which i have lol.
I’m no pharmacist or md but I’d think you’d deal with that secondarily
Old 03-21-2020, 02:53 PM   #8639
Supporter

Currently in NY the total deaths as a percentage total cases is at .04% For as fast as they are climbing in cases let's hope this stays low like this.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 02:55 PM   #8640
Life is changing..

This is me and has been me everyday for about 3 weeks now.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote