Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2017, 03:49 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

What team do you want Alex to go to, and what do you want in return?

We've seen that Veach can fleece teams for acquiring talent (Ragland/Bills), but we haven't seen what he can do offloading talent. He'll have his first big opportunity with Alex this offseason.

Potential Trade Partners:
  • Browns (AFC)
  • Bills (AFC)
  • Cardinals (NFC
  • Bengals (AFC - longshot)
  • Broncos (AFC - Inter-division unlikely)
  • Jags (AFC - Bortles is holding his own lately)
  • Jets (AFC)
  • Redskins (NFC - If Cousins leaves)

What do they have to offer, and what do you think he can net us?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:34 PM   #46
Spiraling down the Drain

I just want him gone. No compensation needed.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:36 PM   #47
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
What if the money player Alex Smith doesn't show up?
Alex always shows up. He's just not special enough to carry a team when the other money players are hobbled, or do not show up.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 12-22-2017, 06:37 PM   #48
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina View Post
Alex always shows up. He's just not special enough to carry a team when the other money players are hobbled, or do not show up.
He showed up against the Giants, Steelers, Cowboys and Bills?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:40 PM   #49
I'll be back.

Quote:
You don't even believe your own lies. You've taken GIANT shits on Alex Smith this year.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:44 PM   #50
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Exactly this and I'll bet he's here next year unless we're offered a deal that can't be refused. Our best case scenerio REALLY is that Mahomes is eased in next year and we have Alex as a backup but just remember Andy is a huge fan of Alex.

I'm still betting Alex plays next year and Mahomes starts 2019 but Smith signs an extension as a backup.
Such an ignorant take.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:47 PM   #51
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:49 PM   #52

I was referring to his playoff games. Yes, he has not shown up enough for a regular season game here and there. Playoffs? He has shown up enough, but missing key players was a large part of their downfall. IMO
Old 12-22-2017, 06:51 PM   #53
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I was referring to his playoff games. Yes, he has not shown up enough for a regular season game here and there. Playoffs? He has shown up enough, but missing key players was a large part of their downfall. IMO
172 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT is showing up against the Steelers?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:55 PM   #54

Quote:
172 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT is showing up against the Steelers?
did he have a healthy WR1 and RB1 show up to assist?
Old 12-22-2017, 06:55 PM   #55
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
did he have a healthy WR1 and RB1 show up to assist?
No no....."Alex ALWAYS shows up". That's what you said. You don't get to back track and make excuses.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:56 PM   #56
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I want him to go to the Pats and in return I want them to never have had traded us Cassel.
/Thread.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 07:01 PM   #57

Quote:
No no....."Alex ALWAYS shows up". That's what you said. You don't get to back track and make excuses.
No, **** you. I simply did not state that I was speaking of playoff games.

Big Ben had very bleh numbers too, in last season's playoff game.. but had big games from his WR1 and RB1 to assist. Alex received no mutual benefit... because they were badly hobbled and ineffective.

Now, I'm done with this. GFY, time-waster!
Old 12-22-2017, 07:02 PM   #58

As always for me it's pretty much anywhere but Denver. Not that I'll be terrified if he goes to Denver, but I just have no interest in being beaten over the head with that storyline all year, every year until he retires.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 07:02 PM   #59
Veteran

Won't be popular but, I want him to play one more year in KC. I think our chances are better with him than Mahomes. I don't think Mahomes is ready. I think this is a very real possibility.

If we trade him, I think a second would suffice. Don't really care where he goes.
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:02 PM   #60

Oh, and I will accept any compensation offered.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.