Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2018, 09:18 PM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

*** Official 2018 Royals Repository ***

The season is upon us, even if spring is not.

2018 MLB Draft Picks
#33 - Compensation (Eric Hosmer)
#34 - Compensation (Lorenzo Cain)
#40 (Competitive Balance Round A)

018 Draft Names to Watch

RHP Kumar Rocker, N Oconnee HS, Georgia.
Spoiler!

OF Jarred Kelenic, Waukasha West HS, WI
Spoiler!

1B Triston Casas, American Heritage HS (FL).
Spoiler!

RHP Carter Stewart, Eau de Gallie HS (Ga).
Spoiler!

ANY Any, Any (Any). Any current top projected pick who slides for injury concerns. Includes current top prospect prospect SP Brady Singer, U of Florida.

Current Prospects to Watch:

OF Seuly Matias - Huge tools. Hit 2 HR in Lexington (A) season opener.

1B Nick Pratto - Top pick in 17 has advanced approach and good glove; needs to start tapping into power in first full year in minors. Also at Lexington.

OF Michael Gigliotti - Good defender in CF, good OBP skills, plus baserunner. Next mainstay in CF for KC, IMO. Advanced college bat also starting at Lexington.

OF Khalil Lee - Probably has highest upside in Royals' system. Could hit 30 HR in majors, could steal 30 bases. Plus defensive ability in RF. Nice test at Wilmington this year.

3B Emmanuel Rivera - Really nice approach and good contact skills. Power is still developing. Also getting a good test at Wilmington.

SP Foster Griffin - Made nice strides in 2017. Needs to continue to progress in 2018. Could be a lefty version of Jakob Junis (good breaking ball that he can really manipulate, OK fastball, good command).

1B Samir Duenez - Duenez still is intriguing, hoping for a step forward in his power production this year at Northwest Arkansas, which would turn him into a legit prospect.

Others to keep an eye on:
SP Gerson Garabito (Wilmington), OF Marten Gasparini (Lexington), C MJ Melendez (Lexington), RP Tyler Zuber (lexington), RP Richard Lovelady (Omaha), SP Dan Tillo (Lexington), SS Nicky Lopez (NWA), SP Scott Blewett (NWA), OF Brewer Hicklen (Idaho Falls),

In general, Lexington and Wilmington are the most interesting spots to watch. Nice depth and a lot of interesting pieces at both.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:40 AM   #2191
In Search of a Life

Weird and random baseball thing of the week....the Reds have a relief pitcher who has homered in his last 3 at bats, including 2 pinch hit homers(1 granny). Kinda cool
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:53 AM   #2192
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Prison? At age 15?
I read so many articles on the subject that I forgot that he was only fifteen. So prison jr. then for minors who commit heinous offenses. Not sure that it really matters much which one a pederass goes to or not. I can't imagine that he'd last long in any level in any correctional facility. Many of his fellow inmates would have younger sisters and younger nieces and know how to shank someone
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:59 AM   #2193
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Good perspective on Heimlich and why Moore’s statements about him are careless and dangerous:

https://medium.com/@JulieDiCaro/luke...s-6c3a9ed25876
Moore needs to be fired
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:27 AM   #2194
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
This is rather suspicious. Families tend to know more about the situation than strangers.

It’s not suspicious. Our society has a tendency to blame female victims of sexual assaults. It’s normal. Especially when the accused is a good athlete. It’s a disgusting output of the patriarchal society in which we live.

The child’s father, Heimlich’s brother, filed the charges and refuses to have contact with him to this day. That can’t be obscured.

Did you get to the part of the piece where the author talks about what has to happen for charges to be filed?

It’s easy to chalk this up as a he-said, she-said, but that’s not how it actually works. There’s a lot more that has to be present for charges to file.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:02 AM   #2195
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
It’s not suspicious. Our society has a tendency to blame female victims of sexual assaults. It’s normal. Especially when the accused is a good athlete. It’s a disgusting output of the patriarchal society in which we live.

The child’s father, Heimlich’s brother, filed the charges and refuses to have contact with him to this day. That can’t be obscured.

Did you get to the part of the piece where the author talks about what has to happen for charges to be filed?

It’s easy to chalk this up as a he-said, she-said, but that’s not how it actually works. There’s a lot more that has to be present for charges to file.
There is a lot of conflicting information. I thought his uncle/girls dad wanted to speak with him, but he was refusing.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:55 AM   #2196
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
There is a lot of conflicting information. I thought his uncle/girls dad wanted to speak with him, but he was refusing.

His brother, you mean?

I saw that as well, but it was from an article written from Heimlich’s perspective, I think.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:57 AM   #2197
Just here for the Royals

Prosecutors typically don’t file felony sex charges on accusations. In Southwest Missouri, law enforcement uses Kids Harbor to eliminate false testimony pretty quickly. While not unheard of, children under the age of 10 don’t have the imagination to present a sexual accusation that is both accurate and believable. Even the most coached kids are always weeded out by (in our case) Kids Harbor. Prosecutors rely heavily on those professional resources.

A police officer, prosecuting attorney, and judge all found at some point or another that there was probable cause that Heimlich molested a child. Probable cause requires facts or evidence that would lead a reasonable person to believe that a suspect has committed a crime. An initial accusation may be grounds for reasonable suspicion, but not probable cause. And in response to that, Heimlich plead guilty.

If the Royals sign him, I’m done. The Royals have been such an important part of my life for 26 years, but that’s where I draw the line.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:34 AM   #2198
In Search of a Life

I'm curious how everyone would instead feel if the kid admitted doing it and seemed to showed a ton of sincere remorse?

I think I'd be a lot more sympathetic. At 13-14 your brain isn't close to formed yet. You're not the same person you're going to be as an adult by a long shot. Not that I'd ever let him near kids again. But I'd tend to want to give him a second chance at life.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:04 AM   #2199
MVP

After his loss last night, Jason Hammel finished the month of June tied with the most losses in MLB at 5 losses. He is tied with Jake Junis.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:12 AM   #2200
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
I read so many articles on the subject that I forgot that he was only fifteen. So prison jr. then for minors who commit heinous offenses. Not sure that it really matters much which one a pederass goes to or not. I can't imagine that he'd last long in any level in any correctional facility. Many of his fellow inmates would have younger sisters and younger nieces and know how to shank someone
Yeah I figured. Just giving you shit.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:12 AM   #2201
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
After his loss last night, Jason Hammel finished the month of June tied with the most losses in MLB at 5 losses. He is tied with Jake Junis.
Bahahaha.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:15 AM   #2202
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Also had this turd...

Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:18 AM   #2203
In Search of a Life

I think people deserve a 2nd chance generally, but I really hesitate to keep that feeling if they won't even recognize what they had done was wrong and have zero ambitions to right it.

That's why I didn't really like Tyreek, as his draft interview with radio didn't have really any responsibility taken. Fortunately everything looks good on that front, but what a really bad first impression.

From what I've seen with this case, it's articles trying to whitewash something that was completely reprehensible and wonderful Mecca posts trying to pin the blame on a 5 year old.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:20 AM   #2204
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I think people deserve a 2nd chance generally, but I really hesitate to keep that feeling if they won't even recognize what they had done was wrong and have zero ambitions to right it.

That's why I didn't really like Tyreek, as his draft interview with radio didn't have really any responsibility taken. Fortunately everything looks good on that front, but what a really bad first impression.

From what I've seen with this case, it's articles trying to whitewash something that was completely reprehensible and wonderful Mecca posts trying to pin the blame on a 5 year old.
This is where I'm at. Take responsibility or have real proof you got a raw deal on something like this. I will say that I know that every day people are sent to jail for crap they didn't do, but this doesn't 100% feel like that.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:21 AM   #2205
sorta mod-ish

Well then.

Who is projecting as the top overall prospect for pitchers and power hitters in 2019? Because it looks like one of those will be coming to KC if this trend continues.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.