Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2024, 07:49 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Vikings make draft trade with Texans

Getting capital for a QB

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 01:20 AM   #91
MVP

The only thing I don't like about JJ is he seems to miss a lot on sideline throws/outside the hashes. Other than that, he's got everything you need. I don't know if he'll be a star but I think he can be a guy that can get you to the playoffs.

I do agree with Simms on a couple of guys. I think Maye needs to marinate for a year. Has everything you want and then some but needs to mature as a player. I also like Bo Nix a whole lot more than most pundits. Still think they are missing on Rattler right now. Competitive and has the arm. I dunno, I like that kid.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.