Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2024, 07:49 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Vikings make draft trade with Texans

Getting capital for a QB

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:57 AM   #16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Because they kind of did. I have a hard time understanding why the Texans did this, especially before they know what's available.
The Texans traded up to get Anderson at #3 overall last year and needed to compensate for the picks they gave up in that trade. They're probably pretty happy with the team generally speaking, and are now looking to add as much depth as possible.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:58 AM   #17
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
I'd imagine they're targeting QB3 in the 3-5 region, not McCarthy.
But all teams in the top 3 desperately need a QB. I can't see any of them punting.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:58 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Because they kind of did. I have a hard time understanding why the Texans did this, especially before they know what's available.
Must feel like the guy they can get at 40 whatever is similar to what they'll get at 23.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:58 AM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
The Texans traded up to get Anderson at #3 overall last year and needed to compensate for the picks they gave up in that trade. They're probably pretty happy with the team generally speaking, and are now looking to add as much depth as possible.
They already had plenty of picks even after that trade, hence why they still had a 1st to trade.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:59 AM   #20
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Do we think there's any remote truth to the rumors that Herbert can be had and Harbaugh wants McCarthy?

That would be ****ing nuts
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:59 AM   #21
MVP

I'm not worried about them getting Marvin Harrison, Jr. Chargers had Mike Williams and Keenan Allen for years and dick dick with them.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:01 AM   #22
Starter

According to PrettyRickey, the Vikes have apparently called up Arizona and inquired about #4. Taking JJ McCarthy at 4 would be insane.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-15-2024, 09:06 AM   #23
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

If I'm Arizona, I'm not giving up Marvin for just pick 11 + 23

It's gonna probably take next year's 1st too
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:07 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Do we think there's any remote truth to the rumors that Herbert can be had and Harbaugh wants McCarthy?

That would be ****ing nuts
There's just no way. But oh man it's fun to think about.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:07 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
According to PrettyRickey, the Vikes have apparently called up Arizona and inquired about #4. Taking JJ McCarthy at 4 would be insane.
Doesn't make sense to me from the Cardinals perspective. They already have plenty of picks. What they don't have is top tier talent.

The Chargers at 5 seems like the ideal trade spot.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:13 AM   #26
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
If I'm Arizona, I'm not giving up Marvin for just pick 11 + 23

It's gonna probably take next year's 1st too
There are always lots of teams that want a QB. The Cardinals are dealing with a sellers market and can drive the price higher.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:14 AM   #27
offense > defense

Quote:
But all teams in the top 3 desperately need a QB. I can't see any of them punting.
I used to think that, but then I saw people talking about NE either taking MHJ or trading out and tbh it just seems like such a NE thing to do. Especially if the QB is a 'risky' or non-traditional pocket passer type.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:15 AM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
I used to think that, but then I saw people talking about NE either taking MHJ or trading out and tbh it just seems like such a NE thing to do. Especially if the QB is a 'risky' or non-traditional pocket passer type.
The Patriots are not going to punt on a QB when they don't have one. Zero chance. Next year's class looks terrible.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:18 AM   #29

Quote:
Doesn't make sense to me from the Cardinals perspective. They already have plenty of picks. What they don't have is top tier talent.

The Chargers at 5 seems like the ideal trade spot.
You're right, unless the Chargers actually want McCarthy.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:20 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Why does this draft comp feel like the texans got fleeced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure it checks out but if I was the Texans I think i'd rather have the first to keep building with.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.