Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-11-2024, 03:16 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Kirk Cousins is now a Falcon.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kirk-co...182952393.html

You like that?

Cousins and the Falcons agreed to a four-year deal, according to reports, though the contract can't officially be signed until Wednesday. It's a massive deal for a quarterback who has done well to max out his earnings. The deal will be for $180 million, includes a $50 million signing bonus and includes a total of $100 million guaranteed, according to NFL Media's Tom Pelissero.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:21 PM   #2
It was not a fair catch

Minnesota does not have a QB.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:25 PM   #3
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Minnesota does not have a QB.
Neither does Atlanta.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:27 PM   #4
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I just can't believe that anyone would give Kirk Cousins $45 million/yr after tearing his ACL at age 36.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:28 PM   #5
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

He probably makes Atlanta the favorite in the worst division in football.

But Cousins isn't suddenly going to become a clutch playoff performer when he gets them to the playoffs.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:47 PM   #6
Rookie

After seeing the QB documentary and observing his wife (who is from Georgia) when I heard Atlanta was interested I had a feeling the Vikings would be without him soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ultron1969 Loves all of Deberg's threads.ultron1969 Loves all of Deberg's threads.ultron1969 Loves all of Deberg's threads.ultron1969 Loves all of Deberg's threads.ultron1969 Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:48 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I just can't believe that anyone would give Kirk Cousins $45 million/yr after tearing his ACL at age 36.
Worse than ACL. Achilles.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:50 PM   #8
YOU take YOUR seat

Mid QB's getting some nice contracts this offseason
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:01 PM   #9
Live free or die hard

Wow, he and Matt Cassel should be toasting to fleecing the NFL for every penny.

How do you not go with a rookie?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:08 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Wow, he and Matt Cassel should be toasting to fleecing the NFL for every penny.

How do you not go with a rookie?
Those haven't been working out too well for them I guess.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:22 PM   #11
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
Those haven't been working out too well for them I guess.

At least a rookie would inject some hope and anticipation. But I've seen this movie already so I guess it's unfair for me to spoil the ending.

Go Steve Bono
Elvis Grbac
Matt Cassell
I mean Tyler Palko

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 05:38 PM   #12
Consuming CP souls

I love how stupid the rest of the league is
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 05:44 PM   #13
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I love how stupid the rest of the league is
So far FA is just a rearranging of the deck chairs on the titanic, and the Mahomes iceberg is still out there.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 05:52 PM   #14
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Worse than ACL. Achilles.

Ack, good catch. Welp, at least both started with the letters 'AC,' lol.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 06:00 PM   #15
MVP

It’s moments like this I thank the lord I am a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, who are the reigning back to back world champions of the professional sport we are currently discussing.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.