Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2024, 04:43 PM  
The man you could post like.

Tyreek Hill Sued for Breaking 'Plus-Sized Influencers' Leg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...re_article-top

NFL superstar Tyreek Hill broke a woman's leg when he charged at her with 'crushing force' during a backyard football lesson, according to a lawsuit obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

Influencer Sophie Hall says Hill, 29, felt 'humiliated' when she managed to 'hold her own' and even knock him backwards during a series of practice drills at his Florida mansion.

The five-time All-Pro retaliated by rushing at Hall and knocking her to the ground with such ferocity that she needed reconstructive surgery and months of physio, it's alleged.

'Tyreek Hill, a National Football League superstar, perennial Pro Bowler, First Team All-Pro and world class athlete nicknamed the "Cheetah" for his incredible combination of strength and speed, makes his living humiliating and outperforming his competition on the football field,' her complaint states.

'Unfortunately, after getting ''humiliated'' in front of friends and family when he was knocked backwards during a friendly football lesson by his friend Sophie Hall, Tyreek became enraged and forcefully and purposefully shoved Ms. Hall, severely fracturing her leg.'
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 05:00 AM   #181
Mindful Taoist German

Reek is a moron and people are so soft today it's off putting.

I got pushed backwards yesterday and my leg snapped like a twig. Am I missing something? How does that happen?...Do they no longer put calcium in the food or something?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 05:39 AM   #182
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

I got pushed backwards yesterday and my leg snapped like a twig. Am I missing something? How does that happen?...Do they no longer put calcium in the food or something?
I feel like there's more to the story, and it was just explained she fell and broke her leg or whatever.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 07:20 AM   #183
In Search of a Life

I look forward to buying his Super Bowl ring from a pawn shop 10 years from now.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 07:38 AM   #184
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Never thought Tyreek would make it to Celebrity Jeopardy.
I'll take "natural methods of contraception for $1000"....
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 07:52 AM   #185
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Y'know, not a single adult ever gave me a birds and bees talk, and I had to learn it from listening to kids at the school bus stop. But somewhere along the line I learned all by myself that it's a terrible idea to impregnate four women with seven kids.

How does someone reach adulthood and not figure this out?
Someone who has no self control and can just pay his way out of the problem.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-18-2024, 07:55 AM   #186
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Someone who has no self control and can just pay his way out of the problem.
Culture and who you look up to that influenced you. Mind set.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 09:48 AM   #187
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
I look forward to buying his Super Bowl ring from a pawn shop 10 years from now.
Best I can do is $3.50
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 09:50 AM   #188
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

when you're out of shape and fat as shit, that weight comes down in awkward ways
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 06:11 PM   #189
'Stachecicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Why in the hell does he go from a nightmare relationship immediately to marriage without a prenup? It's obvious that he simply cannot quit making stupid mistakes.

Plus sized influencer, seriously? WTF are you doing bro?
A lot.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-18-2024, 07:40 PM   #190
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:

Welp, time to change the old avatar.

4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 07:14 PM   #191
I'll **** anything that moves!

This is almost a year old, and sure, Tyreek walked his comments back in the days following, but in celebration of Le'Veon Bell's adult aspirations, we'll always have Tyreek doing his part to continue contributing to the total degradation of society. Sorry, I'm an idiot, and I don't know how to imbed, my apologies.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/26/dolphi...en-he-retires/
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:05 PM   #192
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Best I can do is $3.50
tree-fiddy
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.