Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-02-2020, 06:48 PM  
Veteran

Hollywood Brown unhappy with Baltimore offense

tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-03-2020, 09:25 AM   #76
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Exactly!

Its called being objective.

The guy was MVP last season and voted #1 player by those actually playing the game and you want to call me a Ravens fan because i think he is a good QB? **** outta here.
Please watch your language
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 09:29 AM   #77
I could of gone pro

Knowing Harbaugh since I've seen on TV or in person every Ravens game ever played since their beginning in 1996. He very competive, even though Joe Flacco came in with him in 2008, he had no problem cutting him and moving on.

If Ravens fail to make the playoffs or Lamar is one and done in the playoffs for the third year in a row, I see them trading with Miami, who likes to deal and who owns the Texans first round pick, and taking Trevor Lawrence from Clemson. If Lamar beats the Steelers in Pittsburgh Thanksgiving night and goes deeper into the playoffs this year, then it's another year with Lamar and some coaching changes.

BTW, the Ravens dominated the Steelers until the fourth quarter, and only lost by 4 points. Lamar gave up a pick six on the third play of the game and another pick gave the Steelers a very short field of only 20 yards leading to another TD. Otherwise Ben didn't throw for more than 25 yards until the fourth quarter comeback. If he hadn't made those two stupid throws, outcome would of been different.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-03-2020, 09:35 AM   #78
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
Knowing Harbaugh since I've seen on TV or in person every Ravens game ever played since their beginning in 1996. He very competive, even though Joe Flacco came in with him in 2008, he had no problem cutting him and moving on.

If Ravens fail to make the playoffs or Lamar is one and done in the playoffs for the third year in a row, I see them trading with Miami, who likes to deal and who owns the Texans first round pick, and taking Trevor Lawrence from Clemson. If Lamar beats the Steelers in Pittsburgh Thanksgiving night and goes deeper into the playoffs this year, then it's another year with Lamar and some coaching changes.

BTW, the Ravens dominated the Steelers until the fourth quarter, and only lost by 4 points. Lamar gave up a pick six on the third play of the game and another pick gave the Steelers a very short field. Otherwise Ben didn't throw for more than 25 yards until the third quarter comeback. If hadn't made those two stupid throws, outcome would of been different.
How would a trade with Miami land them Trevor Lawrence? That makes no sense at all!
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:36 AM   #79
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

As they keep choking in big games I expect more teammates to start to turn on Lamar
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:42 AM   #80
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Why don't you post his rushing stats and scores of games as well?

He's not a conventional QB so keep that in mind when posting his stats.
That's like saying, forget the .180 batting average and all of the strikeouts, be sure to show all of the times they got on base by drawing walks... they aren't a conventional hitter, but a good hitter.

I doubt anyone is arguing Lamar isn't a great athlete or a great running back, but I'm not sure how anyone could weigh those equally with his ability as a passer when determining if he's a good QB.

Not to argue semantics and what 'unconventional' means.... but, even if you add his 411 rushing yards and assume all other QBs have zero yards and TDs rushing, he's still outside of the top 20 in yardage and outside of the top 10 in touchdowns. And again, that's before adding back in every other QBs rushing yardage and touchdowns.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:47 AM   #81
In Search of a Life

He struggles to consistently throw the ball. Call me crazy, but I don't really want my Qb to struggle with that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:56 AM   #82
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He struggles to consistently throw the ball. Call me crazy, but I don't really want my Qb to struggle with that.
Yeah, this is me whenever I watch him.... and that's generally been in big games either in the playoffs or that are televised out here, when he can't hit the broad side of the barn. And then every once in a while he'll make a nice pass (there was one this past weekend that looked like a Mahomes sidearm flick of the wrist).... every once in a while.

Great athlete though... it took the Chiefs 3+ quarters to stop over-pursuing on the rush whenever he was dropping back to pass, and just contain him in the pocket. And after that, it's more or less about figuring out the option-like running plays.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:00 AM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I think he wrote an article about this conflict in last month's Economist.
-Scurries away to thumb through Economist collection....
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:14 AM   #84
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN View Post
How would a trade with Miami land them Trevor Lawrence? That makes no sense at all!
Miami still has their own first round, Texans aren't exactly playing good, they're 1 and 6 and their head coach was fired. If the pick is not high enough, then they'll trade with someone else. The only ones that might be higher is the Jets or Jacksonville, and are the Jets going to give up on Sam Darnold that quickly. Jacksonville might be the one to go for a QB and land Lawrence if someone else doesn't.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-03-2020, 10:22 AM   #85
Veteran

No way the ravens let Lamar go.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-03-2020, 10:35 AM   #86
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Exactly!

Its called being objective.

The guy was MVP last season and voted #1 player by those actually playing the game and you want to call me a Ravens fan because i think he is a good QB? **** outta here.
No, we call you a dumb****. And it's for a lot of reasons, but also because you think Lamar is a good QB.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 10:36 AM   #87
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
Miami still has their own first round, Texans aren't exactly playing good, they're 1 and 6 and their head coach was fired. If the pick is not high enough, then they'll trade with someone else. The only ones that might be higher is the Jets or Jacksonville, and are the Jets going to give up on Sam Darnold that quickly. Jacksonville might be the one to go for a QB and land Lawrence if someone else doesn't.
You made it sound like Baltimore was going to trade Jackson to Miami and end up with Trevor Lawrence. We all know that's not going to happen.
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:36 AM   #88
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I know.

But if they want to win a Super Bowl, they trade him to...New England?

I'm trying to think of somewhere in the league where Jackson would be considered a serious upgrade...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:37 AM   #89
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
No, we call you a dumb****. And it's for a lot of reasons, but also because you think Lamar is a good QB.
He's not a very good judge of quarterbacks, he also thought Alex was a good quarterback too, remember?
Old 11-03-2020, 11:11 AM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Eventually they will

The primary job of a Quarterback is to throw the ball. If he can't do that then eventually it's unacceptable. Look at all the other running/trick quarterbacks. Unless the QB can throw the ball along with his runs the league adjusts and the QB fails.

I imagine in 2 years there will whispers of the Ravens moving on from Lamar.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.