Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 07:30 PM  
Veteran

Andrew Luck Retires

Filed to ESPN: Andrew Luck has informed the Colts he is retiring from the NFL, per source. There will be a press conference Sunday to make it official, but Luck is mentally worn down, and now checking out.

Per schefter
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-25-2019, 04:38 AM   #376
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Watch em get Lawrence.
Why does everyone keep saying Lawrence? I think that Herbert and Tua (I'm not attempting to spell his last name and I'm too lazy to Google it) both seem like better prospects. I watched Herbert a few times and he looks legit. It's hard for me to judge Tua because he plays for Alabama, and I don't trust QBs from Alabama, because pretty much any QB they play is going to look good.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-25-2019, 04:49 AM   #377
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Based on my entire lifetime of almost 30 years as a Chiefs fan. Winning 2 doesn't sound all that bad. Not many QBs win more than that.
While I agree that 2 is way better than none, the fact is they had 2 of the top 5 or 6 quarterbacks in the history of the NFL, certainly top 10, and only won 2 Super Bowls. I think Rodgers is one of the most talented QBs to ever play, above Favre, and they managed to win 1.

Has any team in the modern era ever had two QBs as good as Favre and Rodgers back to back? What the Green Bay front office did to Rodgers is almost criminal.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-25-2019, 04:52 AM   #378
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
Filed to ESPN: Andrew Luck has informed the Colts he is retiring from the NFL, per source. There will be a press conference Sunday to make it official, but Luck is mentally worn down, and now checking out.

Per schefter
Wouldn't be surprised that after a year or so of hanging around the house doing those honey do's won't change his mind.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-25-2019, 05:20 AM   #379
Veteran

Andrew Luck was a BUST. He set that franchise back 15 years.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-25-2019, 05:27 AM   #380
Politically Incorrect

How many Colt's fans are now on suicide watch?

Bet a few of the housewives and pets will catch a beating as well.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 05:37 AM   #381
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Has any team in the modern era ever had two QBs as good as Favre and Rodgers back to back?
Yes.

The 49ers transitioned from Joe Montana to Steve Young. They won 4 Super Bowls with Montana and one with Young.

Both QBs are in the Pro Football Hall Of Fame.
TipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-25-2019, 06:05 AM   #382
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Lawrence isn’t eligible for 2 more seasons as I understand

**** the colts for tanking on purpose to get luck
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 06:14 AM   #383
Banned

His dad has something going on in the XFL, hmmmm?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:05 AM   #384
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Guys the NFL needs to have succeed...at least 2/3 of them...

Mahomes
Mayfield
Murray
Haskins
Jackson
Darnold
Allen
Watson
Trubiski
Goff
Mariota
Prescott
Wentz
Garapolo
Carr
Foles
If you have Mariota on the list, you need to have Winston on there as well.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:22 AM   #385
Veteran

I feel bad for the fans who bought season tickets. Hard working people their seasons tickets might be their only splurge and justified it because they were going to be competitive with Luck, I feel bad for players like Luck though who just want to play and compete.
I dont feel bad for Colts owner and managment for never giving him an offensive line.
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:33 AM   #386
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Looks like the AFC is down to 5 Super Bowl contenders:
Chiefs
Patriots
Steelers
Chargers
Browns

Chiefs and Browns are the only ones with long term solutions at QB. Browns have a bunch of question marks too.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:33 AM   #387
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
You have to wonder how Houston feels about this decision ...

FAX
Yeah, that was my second thought after neckbeard.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:33 AM   #388
Let's Get Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprechaun View Post
I feel bad for the fans who bought season tickets. Hard working people their seasons tickets might be their only splurge and justified it because they were going to be competitive with Luck, I feel bad for players like Luck though who just want to play and compete.
I dont feel bad for Colts owner and managment for never giving him an offensive line.
I can’t feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t have the money to splurge, yet do it anyway. Luck hasn’t taken money out of anyone’s pockets, and if there are Colts fans that think that then they have some deeper problems to solve.
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:37 AM   #389
Dazed and Confused

TOUGH LUCK, COLTS!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:45 AM   #390
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Gottlieb is a weezely little ****.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.