Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:47 PM   #766
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

OK knowmo...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:49 PM   #767
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
You understand who you're arguing with?

You are still crying because your feelings got hurt one time?

Jeez, move on.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:05 PM   #768
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
Hurray! Now he can drink!

.....but uh, do so responsibly. Please.
I already asked him if he had a Vette.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:15 PM   #769
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You are still crying because your feelings got hurt one time?

Jeez, move on.

When people call out your shit takes you follow it up by giving thumbs down to completely unrelated posts. Talk about crying. When fools shine a light on their own dumbassery, it’s a sight to see. Keep going.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 02:17 PM   #770
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
When people call out your shit takes you follow it up by giving thumbs down to completely unrelated posts. Talk about crying. When fools shine a light on their own dumbassery, it’s a sight to see. Keep going.
Your take that WR careers will exactly mirror their draft position is stupid and completely unsupported by draft history.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:23 PM   #771
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Your take that WR careers will exactly mirror their draft position is stupid and completely unsupported by draft history.
I’m going to forget this interaction within a few hours because you’re completely forgettable as a poster and your arguments are a waste of time. If I did care and was willing to put in the effort I’d wager Worthy has more receptions and yards than Mitchell. But again, you’re not worth the effort.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 02:25 PM   #772
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
Worthy's ability to consistently catch over-the-shoulder balls is what really excites me. Who is the last Chiefs receiver that excelled at that skill? MVS had to completely pirouette on every deep pass because he could not catch the ball unless he was facing it. Another poster noted that there did not seem to be as many elite over-the-shoulder receivers as in the past, and I agree.

Once on the same mental page as Mahomes, Worthy is going to really excel at the broken-down, extended plays because of his tracking ability. Patrick really CAN air it out and have someone that can find and run under it. I'm crazy excited for it.

Combine this pick with Suamataia and I couldn't be happier. I would have been ok with picking Kingsley at 32 and can't believe our fortune to get him at the end of the second round. Elite size and athletic ability. Just turned 21 with a ceiling that hasn't even been scratched. Suamataia needs a little more coaching up and to continue to grow into his body. But by 2025 he will be be a good starter and by his third year he will be a monster (he will then only be 23 years old). Plus, he now has my favorite Chiefs name to say out loud since Dan Saleaumua!

I think we got an above-average starter at receiver and the centerpiece of our future offensive line with the first two picks. Anything additional from this draft is gravy. My preference would be IOL and RB with the remaining picks. But I'm going to walk away from this weekend smiling regardless.
That's where I'm at now. I felt LT was a bigger hole that WR headed into the draft. I still have some concern about him being 160-165 but if Pat and Andy love the pick I'm all in. Get him down to Texas with Pat and keep him away from renting Lambos and let's roll!
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:25 PM   #773
Generational Player

Quote:
I’m going to forget this interaction within a few hours because you’re completely forgettable as a poster and your arguments are a waste of time. If I did care and was willing to put in the effort I’d wager Worthy has more receptions and yards than Mitchell. But again, you’re not worth the effort.
Yeah, I usually forget football discussions with people like you who don't know much about the NFL.

But since you talk a big game post your pre-draft WR board now.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:30 PM   #774
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Yeah, I usually forget football discussions with people like you who don't know much about the NFL.

But since you talk a big game post your pre-draft WR board now.
1.Xavier Worthy - speed, hands, tough, smart

Last place. Adonai Mitchell - diabetes, ugly, Texas
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 02:31 PM   #775
Generational Player

[QUOTE=Delano;17501165]1.Xavier Worthy - speed, hands, tough, smart

Last place. Adonai Mitchell - diabetes, ugly, Texas[/QUOTE]

Did you know that they both played at Texas?

You can look that up now.

Old 04-27-2024, 02:32 PM   #776
MVP

Quote:

Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:32 PM   #777
Special Teams ACE!!!

Why are we talking about Worthy’s shittier less talented college teammate? He sucks.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 02:34 PM   #778
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Why are we talking about Worthy’s shittier less talented college teammate? He sucks.
Because twatwaffle and shitty mult won't shut up about it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:34 PM   #779
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Quote:

Did you know that they both played at Texas?

You can look that up now.

So Mitchell’s not even the best WR on his own team and he’s your guy? I fixed your formatting for you.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:35 PM   #780
Generational Player

From a fantasy perspective neither Worthy or AD Mitchell are enticing.

I do think Worthy helps the other KC players more Year 1 so I see Kelce and Rice as the beneficiaries.