Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:42 AM   #10231
Cheat Death

We made spinach and ricotta manicotti for Thanksgiving. We had some leftover filling and marinara so we decided to make meatball sandwiches. Layered the manicotti filling on the bottom of the roll, added the meatballs and topped with sauce and extra cheese. Couldn't get a sexy enough pic, but it was quite possibly the best meatball sandwich I've made.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 09:01 AM   #10232
Cast Iron Jedi

Making gumbo with leftover turkey and that turkey stock.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:55 AM   #10233
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Making gumbo with leftover turkey and that turkey stock.
Real men don’t use gumbo filé.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:56 AM   #10234
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Real men don’t use gumbo filé.

Tell that to a huge portion of Louisiana.

File is better than okra.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:11 AM   #10235
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Tell that to a huge portion of Louisiana.

File is better than okra.
I don’t get your comparison here. I use pickled okra in mine, really good stuff. I even add a little juice to it.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:12 AM   #10236
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I don’t get your comparison here. I use pickled okra in mine, really good stuff. I even add a little juice to it.
Usually gumbo is made with either file or okra. I prefer it with file, no okra.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:33 AM   #10237
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
We made spinach and ricotta manicotti for Thanksgiving. We had some leftover filling and marinara so we decided to make meatball sandwiches. Layered the manicotti filling on the bottom of the roll, added the meatballs and topped with sauce and extra cheese. Couldn't get a sexy enough pic, but it was quite possibly the best meatball sandwich I've made.
Using the manicotti as a condiment sounds incredible, I'm DEFINITELY stealing that for my next batch of meatballs
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:50 AM   #10238
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

And right in time for football!

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 11-26-2017 at 12:01 PM..
Old 11-26-2017, 11:50 AM   #10239
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

I'm going to have to steal that manicotti filling idea. That sounds outstanding!
Old 11-26-2017, 12:02 PM   #10240
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Using the manicotti as a condiment sounds incredible, I'm DEFINITELY stealing that for my next batch of meatballs
Quote:
I'm going to have to steal that manicotti filling idea. That sounds outstanding!
It’d make a helluva grilled cheese sandwich as well.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:50 PM   #10241
I like Pie!

I cooked a 10lb turkey yesterday as the wife wanted leftovers (didn't have TG at home), we both eat it by the handful as a snack. Tonight was a turkey salad, I have a turkey sandwich for lunch tomorrow. Froze the rest for whatever but it may not make it through the week.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2017, 03:19 AM   #10242
MVP

Smoking a honeysuckle white tomorrow, it's swimming in brine tonight.

I am giving it a coldish smoke for 3-5 hours and then I an going to reconstruct the body of the bird and Sous Vide the remainder of the bird, hopefully all at once. If I just remove the thighs and drums, It may work better but take far longer.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:37 AM
cooper barrett
This message has been deleted by cooper barrett.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:07 PM   #10243
MVP

Cold smoked then roasted with butter and light brown sugar.

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:09 PM   #10244
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Cold smoked then roasted with butter and light brown sugar.

WTF is that?

Looks like apples
Old 12-01-2017, 12:15 PM   #10245
Politically Incorrect

Butternut squash I think

Table looks like Walnut wtih maple insets
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.