Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:20 PM   #166
In Search of a Life

Eric Bienemy is tending on twitter…. Clay you’re a god!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:22 PM   #167
MVP

To this day, nobody knows who "actually" calls the plays around here.

Maybe just have one playcaller? Or does that make the head coach obsolete if he's not either the OC or DC?
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 11:22 PM   #168
I'll be back.

dumbass needs to go prick his finger

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:23 PM   #169
In Search of a Life

Clay what time can I cum to you? Want to make sure my TV is working in HD! I have my lotion ready!!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:24 PM   #170
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Eric Bienemy is tending on twitter…. Clay you’re a god!
Old 02-16-2022, 11:24 PM   #171
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
dumbass needs to go prick his finger

Are you really calling out his diabetes because he doesn’t agree with you?

Good to see you’re still a douche. Maybe you should worry less about him and more about your reerun of a friend, Shaggy Shane.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 11:26 PM   #172
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Clay what time can I cum to you? Want to make sure my TV is working in HD! I have my lotion ready!!
Best I can do is a livestream of me firing Bienemy on my Madden franchise with the mod up that changes the interface to use the ESPN font.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:27 PM   #173
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

Quote:
Nobody can say exactly when this happened but at one point during the AFC Championship, the following exchange took place after Bienemy called a play.
- "Several people", it's claimed on twitter, managed to hear an exchange between 3 coaches on the sideline and a player standing on the field.

- They not only managed to hear all sides of the conversation, they could quote it back and provide us with that epic transcript.

- BUT NOBODY REMEMBERS WHEN IT HAPPENED.

BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 11:27 PM   #174
**** Off Pedro Protectors

This article makes complete sense given what happened from the SB to the AFCCG. The only reason people don't want to believe it is for Political Correctness sake, and it seems AR kept EB around for PC purposes only. Just more proof that anything Woke goes to shit.
RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 11:27 PM   #175
Baba Ganoush

Also, no legitimate article “sets the table” with a bullet point that states “The NFL did not order the Chiefs to throw the game.” Should I continue to go on?

-Marc Boerigter
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:27 PM   #176
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
He's an idiot who knows nothing and shits on those he doesn't agree with.

Yeah, I pull no punches with that clown.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:28 PM   #177
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief View Post
This article makes complete sense given what happened from the SB to the AFCCG. The only reason people don't want to believe it is for Political Correctness sake, and it seems AR kept EB around for PC purposes only. Just more proof that anything Woke goes to shit.
OR it could be because Andy is stupidly loyal to a complete fault….we saw this with Sutton.

Not about PC or being woke.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:29 PM   #178
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRock View Post
- "Several people", it's claimed on twitter, managed to hear an exchange between 3 coaches on the sideline and a player standing on the field.

- They not only managed to hear all sides of the conversation, they could quote it back and provide us with that epic transcript.

- BUT NOBODY REMEMBERS WHEN IT HAPPENED.

Do you understand the reporting on such a quick moment might be quite nebulous?

What you should take from that report is the overall vibe of that scene. And it wasn't a good one.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:29 PM   #179
best in the biz

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:29 PM   #180
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
lol wut

Do you know where you're posting right now?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.