Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Did you have any doubts on 4th and 16?
H*** no. We have Patrick Mahomes II. 36 73.47%
(Ignore this - I can't post a poll with fewer than two options.) 13 26.53%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Did you have any doubts on 4th and 16?

Poll coming as surely as Mahomes coming through on 4th and 16.

I find it amazing that I watch a 4th and 16 with the game on the line, and I expect to make it. This Mahomes guy is a game-changer.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM   #2
Life is changing..

Honestly, yes.
I thought the game was over.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM   #3
The man you could post like.

Absolutely, but it was entirely because of the LT tandem
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM   #4
Politically Incorrect

I had it a 10% chance.

You don't convert many of those, even with Mahomes.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM   #5
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

In GDT I said throw it deep and get a PI and that's exactly what happened. I called it
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM   #6
Veteran

4th and 6, no I did not. I was positive we had it. After the penalty to make it 4th and 16, I absolutely did.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM   #7
MVP

I stopped having doubts at :13
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM   #8
Starter

Yes.

Although I knew the moment the Chiefs took possession on the final drive we were going to win.

God, thank you for bringing us Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid.
SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM   #9
SuperChiefs

Yeah, at 4th & 16 I started doubting until I saw the flag. That's when I knew we were winning.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM   #10
Banned!

Not at all. I assumed it was a win.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM   #11
Would an idiot do that?

The previous play that got called back went for 21, so I just figured they'd do that again.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM   #12
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Yeah, at 4th & 16 I started doubting until I saw the flag. That's when I knew we were winning.
^
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #13
MVP

I thought a penalty was our best bet at converting.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM   #14
Why so serious?

Yes. They were going to lose. They didn't.

I gave up hope. I was wrong. I'll do that all day long. What a win.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #15
Veteran

Of course I had doubts. I’m human after all.
UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.